Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me cringe so much when couple post pictures in bed when they're clearly naked. Really shows their age that they think it's cool to show the world they're having sex? If you get what I mean.

Also can't get over how much Brett looks like a woman
Brett looks like a stereo typical vegan, feminist, lesbian with 2 cats

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t feel like we’re gonna get any actual tea, just half stories 🙄

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why Charlie thinks Bretts sexuality is such a big joke like the whole coke situation aside cause that’s illegal and inappropriate how disrespectful ☹
Can someone explain the coke thing coz I didn’t know they had been doing it?

Tom is just giving us stories we already know wheres the real juice at its 1am 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit peeved tom served teen mom talk the steaming hot tea and left us mere crumbs 🤣
Literally her 1st juicy story.

Reactions: 7
Knowing that charlie had a lad staying in the house he pays for for 5 days and his daughter calling him daddy I can totally see why he would rather be back with her and living there, and for her its maybe a convenience thing, but I don't see it lasting forever either.
I think its kind of sad that Harlow was calling txm daddy, she was obviously confused and missing her dad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Some of you're head obviously a baby can say some names and it was to wind up brett so that's when he started saying he is gonna slice me up lol, Charlie text me today saying she is so upset, brooo what do you mean you're shagging a guy with a dick small as a lighter lol. I'm gonna bait these two fuckers out In a min
Can you just confirm if it was Charlie, BR3TT or Harlow that was calling you daddy? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhh Charlie . Starting with the tattle life tit again. We aren’t trolls hun, you’ve put your whole life on insta. Went your friends here with texts off your baby daddy. And now you and Mr coke head are forever in luv bbz. You now don’t like the site .

I don’t like uninsured, unlicensed little girls driving around in cars. Whilst they brick their ex boyfriends car, but not before outting him. And telling everyone he lives to choke a chode for a bag of the white stuff .
Keep it classy Charlie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I doubt we are going to get any real gossip from tom butlins If that really is Tom's account , just vague fish bait tit to keep everyone talking. If he really didn't care he would either tell everyone what happened or its not him.

Reactions: 5
I doubt we are going to get any real gossip from tom butlins If that really is Tom's account , just vague fish bait tit to keep everyone talking. If he really didn't care he would either tell everyone what happened or its not him.
He has told everyone

Reactions: 2
Ok, what did i miss? What was Teen mum talks post that Bxltins gave her before us?

Also, Charlie tattle was ok when you sent your side witch on here to direct the conversation in your narrative, Dick. We aren't stupid when you post your whole life on SM people are going to have receipts to call you out on your bullshit.

Sidenote - as small as a lighter 🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Charlie and Charlotte sharing the site again 🤦‍♀️ meaning alot more people going to join n give their opinions about them.

Charlotte.... Don't act like u ain't reading. U may be banned but u can view without an account like I first originally did. Plus u can easily make a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.