Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just gonna say this, my kids just used dada for everything and everyone 😂
Same haha I'm a teen mum and my youngest kept saying hi dad to every guy that walked past, the looks I got 😅

Yeah I said that I didnt think it was him. Probably teen mom talks
Probably Charlie and brett fishing for drama attention since mtv won't do another season .. got to find some way to stay relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's one she should be able to say mama and dad and stuff although she would just day it to everyone at that age
My little girl is one. She says dadadaddaad to everyone, that's it. No mention of mama, you know the one who carried you, pushed you into the world and hasn't had a decent sleep in 18 months 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
👏 👏 relate to this
My nephew is nearly 2 and "mama" means I need help, want a drink, can't reach my toy, basically he says it like ATTENTION REQUIRED and he says it to everyone too

Pretty sure he said on the voice note the other night that was his account.
Yeah true but I still have my doubts dont know why he deleted his story on Instagram but is giving all these deets here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not bothered one bit, I rather be single then be in a toxic relationship lol

Yes I did, he was calling me daddy, Brett didnt like that when I told him
No way that's sad 😞 I get you've been caught up in this circus but that little girl shouldn't be involved like that

Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHA she was calling me daddy alrite hun keep it PG xx
hahhaa I was then about to write something along the lines of “we didn’t ask what your bedroom names were for each other tom” you beat me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Took me hours to catch up. As juicy as it was I cba hearing about it again! Read back peeps
I don’t want to start a full conversation about it I just wanted to know the story. If someone could point me in the right direction please. I didn’t realise there was rules to this ha

I don’t want to start a full conversation about it I just wanted to know the story. If someone could point me in the right direction please. I didn’t realise there was rules to this ha
The direction is right here, just read the full thread. Maybe start half way though thread 10 if your totally invested

Reactions: 1
Basically long story short Charlotte said the n word and got kicked off the show

Took me hours to catch up. As juicy as it was I cba hearing about it again! Read back peeps
new member here - I hate to say but I have actually enjoyed escaping from my reality and spending hours reading about this absolute car crash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh it's out of order Charlie has let all these people be around harlow , especially in a pandemic (if it's true what butlins is saying)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.