Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha totally I'm so confused. Also how does the page know who to follow?
They might be following a bunch of TMT followers and some of them will obviously be tattlers? šŸ¤”

There was a new member posting last night that me and Tiana were suspicious about so I donā€™t know if itā€™s a coincidence?

Reactions: 2
Haha totally I'm so confused. Also how does the page know who to follow?
Exactly! Itā€™s #TMTattlegate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ§
There will be someone out there who will have enough time to try and find out whoā€™s who

• Haha
Just to show that itā€™s definitely not me. Itā€™s a private account before these snakey snakes try to look at who follows it šŸ¤—

sorry but if Charlie was that scared and wanted a ā€œrestraining orderā€ why is Brett now in her house šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry but if Charlie was that scared and wanted a ā€œrestraining orderā€ why is Brett now in her house šŸ˜‚
Just thinking that, he made these nasty threats she was scared, was trying to keep hsrlow safe next thing he has harlow and she's got him in the house

Reactions: 4
Whoever has made that page, posting ss from here are you dumb? Jesus at least put the effort into making posts with the gossip in it. Sharing the ss from here is going to cause all kinds of unnecessary tit

Reactions: 10
Imagine if when she comes back to Instagram sheā€™s back with himšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brett obviously dropping Harlow at home? Maybe Charlie is working and not even there and he's putting her to bed. He obviously loves the attention he gets from stuff like this. Or maybe they are gonna get re-engaged šŸ˜‚ who knows with them lot.

Reactions: 10
Imagine while Oliverā€™s away, Brett tries sliding back in with Charlie after Meth turned him away šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What page is posting SS from here?
This is Charlie hi all. I didnā€™t invite Brett round Harlow normally gets picked up at 8 and at 7.30 Brett brought her back and let himself in while I wasnā€™t therešŸ˜Š

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This is Charlie hi all. I didnā€™t invite Brett round Harlow normally gets picked up at 8 and at 7.30 Brett brought her back and let himself in while I wasnā€™t therešŸ˜Š
So Brettā€™s attention seeking then by posting stories in your house šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
Wow , you need to change the locks/ get your key back!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.