Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bretts going on one, if it’s true Beth has binned him off again he’ll be raging he can’t say anything just keeps posting quotes and memes relating to it 🤣

New thread

Can't personally say snogging my mates when I'm drunk or have been drunk is something I've done or want to do.. And the fact shes done it cause her ex tried cheating with her and she wanted to kiss him to prove a point... Such a classy girl
Think it's each to their own, not full on snogged a friend like this but kissed enough of them at festivals

Completely gone off Charlie’s boyfriend Olli after seeing him use the word ‘r*tard’ how offensive and disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.