Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Charlie hi all. I didn’t invite Brett round Harlow normally gets picked up at 8 and at 7.30 Brett brought her back and let himself in while I wasn’t there😊
Is it true you sniff butties and Oliver’s got a big sausage also have you heard from beths ex since last week? We need deets girl 👀

Beth and Jordan are back together loool
You get that fit Jordan back here I need to make it clear how disappointed I am in him 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it true you sniff butties and Oliver’s got a big sausage also have you heard from beths ex since last week? We need deets girl 👀

You get that fit Jordan back here I need to make it clear how disappointed I am in him 🤬
He’s a mug 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oliver looks like he'd have a bigger sausage than brett 😂 haha omg am I as immature as Huggins 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Said it was unlocked but I remember locking it so I’m not sure😊
Hope you are prioritising Harlow’s and your own happiness now, are you staying off insta? I think your friends egging on the situation for a bit of drama isn’t wise also you do look very happy with Oliver!

Reactions: 8
Bretts a liar and manipulator, why would he turn up knowing you weren't even there half an hour early if he had no key. Check you've no pants missing from the laundry basket x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fully believe Brett will try to get between Oliver and Charlie just to be a prick

Reactions: 16
Not sure if someone mentioned in this thread or the other one but TM Australia season 2 starts this Thursday (tomorrow, 14th jan) MTV

That’s actually freaky as duck, I wouldn’t trust Brett at all. Charlie meet him somewhere neutral from now on and take back your key!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.