Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His own fault x
Called me for other day🤣
Hope you are prioritising Harlow’s and your own happiness now, are you staying off insta? I think your friends egging on the situation for a bit of drama isn’t wise also you do look very happy with Oliver!
i am but staying doing. I’m gonna come back to Instagram but not yet it’s affected my mental health so much having a break and I am thank you

Reactions: 7
Yeah change the locks, he has no reason to be letting himself into your house.

Reactions: 5
Actually the more I think of Brett letting himself in it’s not sitting well with me... Charlie just ring and get a restraining order or at least legal advice, report he went in without you knowing whether the door was locked or unlocked you were not in the house he shouldn’t have went in

Reactions: 17
Called me for other day🤣

i am but staying doing. I’m gonna come back to Instagram but not yet it’s affected my mental health so much having a break and I am thank you
Stick around Charlie, we’re not that bad 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Called me for other day🤣

You should of had him arrested for entering your house without permission. Ask for the key back and if he doesnt chang the locks and i wouldnt send harlow until there was something safe in place.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's a pure "look I'm still I'm control" move right there. Ask your landlord if you can change the locks and give them a copy. I believe you have to do this first, or else you could break your lease if you do it without permission.

Reactions: 10
Actually the more I think of Brett letting himself in it’s not sitting well with me... Charlie just ring and get a restraining order or at least legal advice, report he went in without you knowing whether the door was locked or unlocked you were not in the house he shouldn’t have went in
That’s what im thinking ...

Reactions: 4
Called me for other day🤣

Just be careful of who you trust, sometimes when you stop telling people all your drama you see the real them. I know what you mean re Mental health and its positive you’re aware & taking a break. Just put that baby and your happiness above everything else and you will be fine

Reactions: 3
The fact he posted a story in her house as well just cos he knew it would stir the pot. He’s a dirty little weasel

Reactions: 14
Major red flags

Definitely, he’s an attention seeking little boy and I suspect he will keep going to torture her you can see through his poor me act
Like he’s still trying to keep hold of some kind of control , that’s really bizarre behaviour to turn up and let himself in, especially with what’s gone on between them recently 🤔

Reactions: 9
Like he’s still trying to keep hold of some kind of control , that’s really bizarre behaviour to turn up and let himself in, especially with what’s gone on between them recently 🤔
It’s like threatening behaviour isn’t it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.