Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosy

Has anyone seen that brett said he had intrusive thoughts and within minutes next put a video of harlow on with no nappy🤢😱
Bit out of order to be hinting at accusations like that surely?

He's got his sleeves rolled up, looks like he's maybe just been bathing Harlow?! That's defo Janes big bath in the background. Wonder if he's moved out. That's so creepy if he's posting about intrusive thoughts while bathing her 😩
Also out of order, could be a million things and yet people are jumping on here to hint what? That he’s a wrong’un and abusing his daughter? Come on...

Reactions: 47

Gh2611

Oh for god sake. You lot are all so two faced🤣 the minute she comes here you’re all talking as if you’re mates with her.. time to give up tattle after all I think🥲 it’s been wild🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Haddxn

I hate when people bitch and moan for someone going for a drive. She isn’t near anyone and is in her own car so what is the issue? Too many busy bodies. You can follow all the rules to a T and still go for a bloody drive around and back to your house, give over

Reactions: 39

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Seriously teen mum talks has got all that juicy gossip to report on and she reports that reanne has got her nails done against government guidelines 😂. DEFFFFFO either Megan or someone close to Megan, they have it in for Ree so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jtk13

Now she’s saying it’s pyjamas, did anyone other than that one person see pics of them at a party or?
Fuxking hell if I wore those as pyjamas I'd wake up with one tit round my neck and the other tucked into my sock 🤣 also noticed she's still sporting those ridiculous eyeleashes

• Haha
Reactions: 35

pandanine

i’m probably going to get shot down for this i but i do think people are starting to get rather nit picky when it comes to charlie, like some of the stuff she’s doing is THAT bad (obvious things aside before anyone shouts at me)

Reactions: 34

stampystamp

Chatty Member
If we throwing it right back to the beginning. Remember when Brett posted a video of Charlie giving him a BJ right before the launch of teen mom young and pregnant..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Called me for other day🤣

i am but staying doing. I’m gonna come back to Instagram but not yet it’s affected my mental health so much having a break and I am thank you
Whilst you’re here, sort your friend circle out. You can do better than Huggins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Parkinson1907

Last time shit hit the fan with them two, the next morning brett posted them in bed together and they were engaged a month later so I'm calling a wedding in 6 weeks

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Not everybody is going to agree on who is right/wrong. But I will say I’ve seen changes in Charlie, she seems to be trying a lot harder with Harlow, she looks happier, I don’t know if everything she says is true but judging based on what I’ve seen on social media I do, which is all everyone is doing. Brett really showed himself that night with the texts and his own Instagram story. Charlie is ALWAYS painted to be the bad one and I don’t think that has been the case. She is no angel, but she’s a young girl and we’ve seen she has very little support surrounding her. She seems to go through the majority of this on her own, whilst Brett still has his whole family around him.

Also a little FYI, domestic abuse isn’t just kicking the shit out of somebody. Controlling behaviours (including financial!) threatening behaviours, emotional abuse (YOUR baby). Educate yourselves for fucks sake.

• Heart

Haddxn

Let’s just all agree that Brett is disgusting, Charlie isn’t a saint and Harlow is definitely the most important one and move on. The ignorance in some of these posts is just gonna cause more and more arguments

Reactions: 31

pandanine

Ffs.charlie Going for a drive to get a coffee an to get Harlow to sleep ain’t bloody essential we’re in lockdown an still everybody thinks it’s a free for all
tbf i think going for a drive is ok as you’re not putting anyone in danger, i go for drives to clear my head sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Haddxn

Charlie needs to tighten Rebecca’s fucking leash. She’s not even a bulldog, she’s a yappy little shit chihuahua

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Haddxn

Brett, stop dragging this shit on. Either do a live and spill some actual tea without mummy breathing over you or stop fannying about

• Haha

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
please can we just stop having an opinion on how a victim of domestic abuse should behave, it’s not for any of us to say whether or not charlie has experienced domestic abuse from Brett or not. Comments like this are very damaging to people suffering domestic abuse and can lead to victims staying quiet as they fear they will not believed.

• Heart