Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly never seen a couple so embarrassing. Why they feel the need to air their private lives over social media is beyond me. Poor poor Harlow stuck between them two. I think the worlds worst parent could treat her better than they do

Reactions: 10
Last time tit hit the fan with them two, the next morning brett posted them in bed together and they were engaged a month later so I'm calling a wedding in 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap

Brett was with new bit of pootang Beth affectionately known as Meth, methhead, tattle user Charliebox, Methbox and Jane was struggling with Harlow climbing out of her travel cot so instead of putting Harlow in Brett's bed he tries to get Charlie to pick Harlow up which she refused. Brett said he needs Jesus or a bat to smash Charlie's skull

Jane says it was misconstrued

Beth's ex and his brothers partner joined the thread

Brett did a really disappointing live when he "apologised", said he was just frustrated because this had happened before but instead of buying his daughter a suitable bed the first time it happened, he just kept her in the travel cot and expected Charlie to deal with it

Charlie deleted Instagram minutes before Brett was due to go live, after addressing it in her insta story

Huggins is still getting involved and making everything 10x worse than it needs to be

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hopefully they can get something sorted for harlow
He's just spent £300 on a chavtastic coat. You can literally buy a toddler bed and mattress from Smyths for less than £100. Toddler/cotbeds come up on Facebook/shpock etc all the time free, grab one of those bleach it down and buy a £40 new mattress for it. Put Harlow in Brett's bed either with him or him sleep on the sofa/floor. Single bed and mattress from IKEA again less than £100. There's absolutely no excuse. He was bragging about his credit score not long ago, so take out a credit card and buy your daughter's bed if you have to. They could've had something sorted long ago. They've literally chosen the situation they're in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
23 threads for a show that only got 1 series.
MAN ALIVE, that’s good going. MTV definitely missed a trick

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bretts not totally innocent in all this but I get the impression him and jane have kept quiet about a lot and finally snapped.
I mean really if you are in a domestic abuse relationship just sort it don’t post on Insta where do I get a restraining order, sorry to disappoint hun but there’s no solicitors out there going to gift you one of those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning, Tattle Biatches. I wonder what fresh drama this week will bring us 🤗

Reactions: 14
Right guys can we keep the tea to a dull roar now the weekend is over cos im back at work. Id like to take a minute to thank pancakelady and kay for bringing the true tea plus the usuals in here keeping it real.
Im on dry jan so this weekends antics on here has really seen me through 💃🏼
As much as I love the goss and drama I hope for Harlows sake they both give it a rest for at least a week and sort their tit out 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There was me wanting a quiet weekend after my first week back at work but I couldn't relax for wanting to make sure I don't miss anything on these threads 🤣

Huggins is so weird, fair enough sticking up for your mate but she seems far too invested. The way she goes on you'd think Harlow was her own child and she was the one who'd just broke up from Brett. Strange behaviour, slightly obsessive!

Reactions: 14
Right guys can we keep the tea to a dull roar now the weekend is over cos im back at work. Id like to take a minute to thank pancakelady and kay for bringing the true tea plus the usuals in here keeping it real.
Im on dry jan so this weekends antics on here has really seen me through 💃🏼
As much as I love the goss and drama I hope for Harlows sake they both give it a rest for at least a week and sort their tit out 🤞🏻
You’re very welcome 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.