Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are the only thing that have kept me going these last 6 weeks of night feeds. Now he sleeps through I’m still up reading 😂
I’m so happy I have tattle life this time round, I’m almost 24 weeks pregnant with my second and I almost fell asleep sat up so many times feeding my first, this time I’ll hopefully be reading the latest tea when my baby is feeding😂

Reactions: 4
I’m so happy I have tattle life this time round, I’m almost 24 weeks pregnant with my second and I almost fell asleep sat up so many times feeding my first, this time I’ll hopefully be reading the latest tea when my baby is feeding😂
It really does help haha the only problem is putting it down when he’s asleep 😂

Reactions: 2
That was basically it. Charlie deactivated her account immediately for a few days. She was mortified and it’s made me never be team Brett cos he just found it funny 😷

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity, did anyone get a request on Instagram from a teen mom UK page that wanted to follow you?

That was basically it. Charlie deactivated her account immediately for a few days. She was mortified and it’s made me never be team Brett cos he just found it funny 😷
the both give me second hand embarrassment, its as bad as the time Charlie was having house parties and showing everyone videos of Brett sucking 🍆 for drugs 🤢 if it’s true I don’t no how she stayed with him

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
On the teen mom thread someone was saying they have made a rival page to teen mom talks page so it’s probably them

Reactions: 5
I have another one requesting to follow me 😬😬 I thought there was only one Teen mom page being made 🙈

• Wow
I’m the one who made the rival page but haven’t posted and have changed the name twice to stop certain lurkers so if anyone follows you and has posts then it’s bait and isn’t me 😘

Which leads me to believe that TMT is lurking here and has possibly made the account cos she saw us talk about it on here...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s turning into they know, that we know that they know that we know....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m the one who made the rival page but haven’t posted and have changed the name twice to stop certain lurkers so if anyone follows you and has posts then it’s bait and isn’t me 😘

Which leads me to believe that TMT is lurking here and has possibly made the account cos she saw us talk about it on here...
I’m not convinced it’s TMT. Even though she’s super slow on posting the gossip, her layout is always nice. This one is just screenshots put together and their profile picture is just plain text. But definitely looks like it’s someone from here judging by the content 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5

thank god you said that! I will delete the account know as I would have followed you but not that account. I agree with @Cnaomi the layout isn’t that great and just screenshots from here.

could you send me your Instagram page 😁

How cute is Harlows laugh on bretts story 😍

Hmmm so we have a little sneaky snake in the mix 🧐 I’ll try to message you my account but it wasn’t letting me yesterday 🥴
thank god you said that! I will delete the account know as I would have followed you but not that account. I agree with @Cnaomi the layout isn’t that great and just screenshots from here.

they’ve just deleted some of their pics so now I’m even more convinced it’s someone reading here
👋 hello 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.