Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool I know🤣🤦🏻‍♀️... as I’ve said plenty of times, once a cheater always a cheater
That’s so bad this is her family!! But then if he’s going to keep letting her do it and take her back each time you can’t really give him sympathy.

Reactions: 10
I hope he realises it is healthier for a child to be around 2 separated happy parents. Then 2 unhappy parents together. It's not helping the family unit at all and making him look foolish.

Reactions: 9
Charlie back at it with the lingerie photos...wonder if there’s trouble in paradise with her and Oliver.
P.S. This thread has dried up so quick 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
anyone noticed some things TMT posts right after teen mom gossip? scraping the bottom of the barrel so much she's copying other's it's embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Sending to another girl wishing she was Charlie? Or sending to Charlie wishing she was here*? 🤔 just tryna get some gossip going here cause I’m seeing tumbleweeds
I’d say “wishing you were here” and that the @ was Charlie’s Snapchat so he scribbled it out and added her insta...I’m guessing that’s off Snapchat then posted to insta?

Reactions: 1
Sending to another girl wishing she was Charlie? Or sending to Charlie wishing she was here*? 🤔 just tryna get some gossip going here cause I’m seeing tumbleweeds
I reckon he’s sent it to Charlie?

Reactions: 1
aw harlow’s going to childminder’s, it’ll be nice for her to meet some friends there!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.