Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is (NOT DEFENDING HER))

People will report Charlie but not Emma??
Not sure anyone can report her coz she hasn't actually done anything. If she actually followed through with it you could

Reactions: 3
I think it’s pretty crappy to go after Oliver’s career when there is 0 evidence of any wrong doing, so they had 2 plastic cups? Case closed they must be having a rave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's broken lockdown rules since the beginning so like she's gonna listen now for her to say oh for you who called the police like she's so innocent. I wouldn't put it past her that there wasn't just them 2 in the house and that the police did come and fine her course she won't write that online. I hope they did. I think these young rule breakers contribute a very large part to this pandemic. Clearly she hasn't lost any family members to covid some of us aren't so lucky.
She will use that she a single parent household and such and such is in her support bubble. But if she has Oliver come back every Friday till Sunday can she still have a support bubble?

She will use that she a single parent household and such and such is in her support bubble. But if she has Oliver come back every Friday till Sunday can she still have a support bubble?
Oliver would be her support bubble

Oliver would be her support bubble
Ok so her mixing with Huggins amd also the other girl that came over for coffee the other week are not her support bubble so therefor should not be mixing with anyone else

Reactions: 4
The rapid deleting is a bit odd if it was just them. I wouldn't be surprised if she had people over but also wouldn't be surprised if she just dressed like that for a Friday night 'gram picture.

Think we can all agree those pjs are criminal though.

Reactions: 12
I’m all for reporting people with proof 100% and Charlie has been breaking the rules.
But whoever reported her there has just gave Charlie an excuse to tell the police she is being targeted as she is known, if it was just the 2 of them. Now if they do do something the police won’t give any report the time of day 🙄

Reactions: 7
I dont think they were having a party, I dont think there is enough evidence to suggest it. Also why would she wear pjs at a party lol. They are vile though. She's a pretty young girl, she has a baby belly still which is completely normal, she needs to style herself a bit better and not try and look like girls her age who haven't had a baby. Would love to see her without those lashes and less filler, bet she would look beautiful

Reactions: 6
I dont think they were having a party, I dont think there is enough evidence to suggest it. Also why would she wear pjs at a party lol. They are vile though. She's a pretty young girl, she has a baby belly still which is completely normal, she needs to style herself a bit better and not try and look like girls her age who haven't had a baby. Would love to see her without those lashes and less filler, bet she would look beautiful
I don’t think she’s got a baby belly at all! She’s snapped back I think. I do agree that she could dress better for her figure though

Reactions: 10
Emma got her new born babies ear pierced! what a f**king joke! hope none of them come down with the virus! seems like she don't believe this virus is real 😡😡🤬
That’s her eldest, Jeremiah not the youngest.
👇🏼 - also, this the the thread you need x

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice Brett's nerd rope sweet with thc. Now we all gave out about Charlie on the balloons and there innocent Brett with his weed sweeties hahaha
is that not just a packet of blue millions? The sweet? I’m pretty sure it says millions on the packet, correct me if I’m wrong...I don’t know anyone or know what weed sweets are 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
is that not just a packet of blue millions? The sweet? I’m pretty sure it says millions on the packet, correct me if I’m wrong...I don’t know anyone or know what weed sweets are 🙈🤣
Yes it does say millions because the weed sweets have millions on them
Google it. It's says Calibo instead of haribo

Didn't Brett say about Harlow likes her own space in her own room before n tried to turn everyone on Charlie for the whole climbing out the cot rubbish?

Just woke up n saw his story how first he wanted to sneak out of the room. Thought she was independent a few weeks back? N then she is clearly in a bed this morning 🤔 we see what you tried to do Brett 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Didn't Brett say about Harlow likes her own space in her own room before n tried to turn everyone on Charlie for the whole climbing out the cot rubbish?

Just woke up n saw his story how first he wanted to sneak out of the room. Thought she was independent a few weeks back? N then she is clearly in a bed this morning 🤔 we see what you tried to do Brett 🤦‍♀️
Not in the Brett fan club 😂 but it's probably because shes never slept in there before so will take her time to get used to it. Alot of kids would be the same

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.