Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eww anyone seen that video that was uploaded onto the teen mum gossip page of Charlotte snogging the face off her mate 🤮. Nothing against lesbians (I’d think the same if it was her and a guy), but keep it off social media. Don’t need to see that 🤢
B1C30EB7-8A6D-4B52-AF10-D592BFFFA911.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Charlotte is through and through an attention seeker. When was that video taken anyway? Why is she drinking and kissing her mates during a lockdown??

Reactions: 7
I know we’re not meant to discuss none cast members but meths baby dad is on socials crying about her cheating again, do we think it’s Brett? Please for the sake of this thread be Brett

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know we’re not meant to discuss none cast members but meths baby dad is on socials crying about her cheating again, do we think it’s Brett? Please for the sake of this thread be Brett
I’ve got no sympathy for him after he took her back after cheating with Brett in the first place

Reactions: 16
Yeah pretty sure it’s about him since Kay (Jordan’s brothers gf) said they’ve started talking behind Jordan’s back again.

Brett & Beth unfollowed eachother very recently & he posted this, so feel Beth cheated again and then said adios to Brett when she got caught for the second time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah pretty sure it’s about him since Kay (Jordan’s brothers gf) said they’ve started talking behind Jordan’s back again.

Brett & Beth unfollowed eachother very recently & he posted this, so feel Beth cheated again and then said adios to Brett when she got caught for the second time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah here bd has only posted this a few hours ago so I’m thinking it might be new drama again? Who knows with these lot 😂😬

Reactions: 1

Isn't it a bit stupid Brett posting that when she was with her baby dad the first time they were messing about... how would it be different this time. Especially when shes cheated before..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't personally say snogging my mates when I'm drunk or have been drunk is something I've done or want to do.. And the fact shes done it cause her ex tried cheating with her and she wanted to kiss him to prove a point... Such a classy girl

Reactions: 12
Can't personally say snogging my mates when I'm drunk or have been drunk is something I've done or want to do.. And the fact shes done it cause her ex tried cheating with her and she wanted to kiss him to prove a point... Such a classy girl
Vile ain’t it🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.