Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a missed something? Has he moved house? šŸ¤£
I don't know šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø thought they were squashed in a box room until recently.
Someone said he moved to his dad's but not sure. Either way it looks like a new bedroom and whether she's slept in there before or not and he bought a new cot so it will be unusual for her at first

Reactions: 3
Yeah thatā€™s normal, not necessarily Brett lying. When me and my son had to stay at my dads for a few weeks he refused to sleep in his own bed despite doing it at our own home for over a year. Itā€™s a child thing, not a brett thing this time round. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Yeah thatā€™s normal, not necessarily Brett lying. When me and my son had to stay at my dads for a few weeks he refused to sleep in his own bed despite doing it at our own home for over a year. Itā€™s a child thing, not a brett thing this time round. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Totally lol especially at Harlows ages when she's too young to understand

Reactions: 1
Totally lol especially at Harlows ages when she's too young to understand
Definetly. I think people under estimate how much a child that young can struggle with parent splitting regardless of age, Harlow seems to be coping pretty well from what we see so if she needs that extra comfort from Brett at night, so be it. My son hated coming back to me at first, he didnā€™t understand why dad was leaving again or when dad would be back for him. Totally makes sense Harlow is struggling in a strange room with a strange bed without her mum for comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charlie on live tonight telling all on family siblings and Bailey not holding back

Charlie on live tonight telling all on family siblings and Bailey not holding back ā€œcharlottes a witchā€ šŸ˜¶

• Sad
  • Wow
Charlie on live tonight telling all on family siblings and Bailey not holding back

Charlie on live tonight telling all on family siblings and Bailey not holding back ā€œcharlottes a witchā€ šŸ˜¶
I just started watching when they were giggling at someone commenting 'Donna Kebab' šŸ˜‚ did they say anything else about Charlotte?

I just went on Charlieā€™s live and left it Iā€™m getting sick of seeing everyone commenting asking her when her and Oliver are gonna have a kid like ffs theyā€™ve been together two weeks and everyone suddenly wants them to have a kid

Reactions: 20
I only watched for a brief second but Harlow is absolutely adorable, what a happy little madame. Both Charlie and Brett have their faults but they have raised a very cheeky, pleasant little girl.

Reactions: 12
I only watched for a brief second but Harlow is absolutely adorable, what a happy little madame. Both Charlie and Brett have their faults but they have raised a very cheeky, pleasant little girl.
She is so cute. I donā€™t think Charlieā€™s live should be fir her little brother though

I donā€™t understand what this live is about but how adorable is Harlow?! so cute!!!

I just went on Charlieā€™s live and left it Iā€™m getting sick of seeing everyone commenting asking her when her and Oliver are gonna have a kid like ffs theyā€™ve been together two weeks and everyone suddenly wants them to have a kid
This is what I said before the comments are cringe af and probably from 13 year old girls who want their boyfriends to move in and kids 5 min later ffs

Anyone else hoping Dondons and Charlotte react to Charlieā€™s live and do a live themselves tomorrow.

Reactions: 10
Basically someone commented asking about the other girls from the show and Bailey said that Charlotte was awful, I believe she said she was a witch. Said that they met at some mtv event in London and didnā€™t get on

Yea not much happened apart from that. Just the brother wanting to give gossip and the sister and Charlie telling him not to lol.
I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t just FaceTime??

Did anyone else think it was odd Charlie let her brother join and then was ignoring him when he was talking to her ? Why let him join if youā€™re going to ignore him

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think it was odd Charlie let her brother join and then was ignoring him when he was talking to her ? Why let him join if youā€™re going to ignore him
I thought this, she doesnā€™t seem to like him

I donā€™t think she even dared let him speak, he was deffo going to drop some gossip šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
This thread is dying, can Donna kebab plz create drama over Charlieā€™s livešŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.