Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know anyone else was in the house?
You could tell by the photo they wasn’t Charlie’s kitchen. You gonna try tell me that they went all dressed up to sit in someone’s kitchen who wasn’t even home?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma looking for someone to do a piercing in lockdown 🤦‍♀️ she has a newborn and a toddler!!!

Is she not cold in that?! You’d think I’d had raisins down my top if I wore that in my house.
2B1ECBB6-6B1A-4E86-9E95-0E3386C6BE4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She has no shape to her shes like a pencil poor girl that outfit is not the one charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s tight on her, cmon Charlie you’ve got to be uncomfortable in that?!
Also the colour makes me want to vomit

Reactions: 2
She looks awful. She’s got a decent figure but she doesn’t know how to dress. She’s got a bit of a baby belly still (nothing wrong with this, I still have it too) but tight red satin accentuates it and makes it look much bigger, and that top makes her boobs look like empty baby socks 🙈

Reactions: 6
Not a good outfit choice for her, i’m all for wear what you want and lifting other women up but, no. Sometimes you’ve got to tell someone when they’re embarassing themselves a little bit. Does nothing for her at all that outfit 😬

Can't even really call it an outfit, more lingerie or pyjamas. It really is a size or 2 too small as well. Bad outfit choice for a party. not seen any photos of the party though, was it deleted? No screenshots? Absolute idiot if she's meant to be starting a care job this week. Very irresponsible.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s saying it’s pyjamas, did anyone other than that one person see pics of them at a party or?

Did she definitely have/go to a party? We’ve not actually seen any proof?🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus she says they’re pj’s and the only photos we’ve seen of her wearing them are in her house? (That weird fridge mirror could be on the wall by her fridge in the corner, still a weird place but could definitely be in her house in my opinion?)

View attachment 398552
Teen mum talks has just posted this on her story
Could that not just be off a tripod? She had a stint with that before when she split with Brett. Seems daft to post that you are wearing pjs if you’ve had a party and passed it off as an outfit. Multiple cups could be for anything?

Is a bit suss that she deleted it tho 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think the blue cups are a weird choice too, like if it was just them two, what was the need for the plastic cups?

Reactions: 10
I think the blue cups are a weird choice too, like if it was just them two, what was the need for the plastic cups?
Maybe playing drinking games? Or maybe just can’t be bothered washing up (seems more likely..)

I don’t see that 2 cups like that can lead to people accusing them of having a party

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.