Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both idiots deciding to have a party during all of this!!
Surely they should both not be so stupid as to post it online.

don’t think Charlie’s new employer will take well to it and considering oli likes to constantly go on about his job on Charlie’s lives it really wouldn’t be hard to report him!!
I know fully well the navy won’t take well to things like this and as they both are putting themselves in the spotlight they should be thinking about things like this!!!

really winds me up

Reactions: 9
They’re both idiots deciding to have a party during all of this!!
Surely they should both not be so stupid as to post it online.

don’t think Charlie’s new employer will take well to it and considering oli likes to constantly go on about his job on Charlie’s lives it really wouldn’t be hard to report him!!
I know fully well the navy won’t take well to things like this and as they both are putting themselves in the spotlight they should be thinking about things like this!!!

really winds me up
Charlies new employer won't give a tit, care agencies do not care. However that girl will be looking after people's vulnerable family members and here she is mixing with every tom dick and Harry potentially passing this deadly virus on to the vulnerable people. Her eyes will open when she starts home care trust me

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Home carers might have to worry now if their carers break rules because of all the hate they get recently. There probably isn't many carer homes nearby her so she's probably gonna get caught

Charlies new employer won't give a tit, care agencies do not care. However that girl will be looking after people's vulnerable family members and here she is mixing with every tom dick and Harry potentially passing this deadly virus on to the vulnerable people. Her eyes will open when she starts home care trust me
i hope any family member of the ones Charlie is going to be looking after know who she is and know she doesn’t stick to the rules then rings the employer to say they don’t want her anywhere near their vulnerable family member! I sure as tit would go mad if I found out that some idiot anti masker covid rule breaker was going to my grandmothers home and they certainly wouldn’t be stepping through the front door!

They've been reported
Ohh how do you know? Spill the ☕

Reactions: 7
Oli has gone private now
He’s been private for about a week now. X

i hope any family member of the ones Charlie is going to be looking after know who she is and know she doesn’t stick to the rules then rings the employer to say they don’t want her anywhere near their vulnerable family member! I sure as tit would go mad if I found out that some idiot anti masker covid rule breaker was going to my grandmothers home and they certainly wouldn’t be stepping through the front door!

Ohh how do you know? Spill the ☕
They've been reported
Have they? 👀

Reactions: 1
If you reported it to Oliver’s base with a screen shot as proof they’d go mental. He can only be on a certain base as the others locked down.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if lover boy will help Charlie with the £500 fine going through her letterbox. You’ll have to sell a few more tit coffees to help babe 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who had Harlow if Charlie was having a house party last night? She doesn’t seem to be with Brett 🤨 I hope that child wasn’t in a house full of people getting drunk in the middle of a lockdown

Does anyone know who had Harlow if Charlie was having a house party last night? She doesn’t seem to be with Brett 🤨 I hope that child wasn’t in a house full of people getting drunk in the middle of a lockdown
Friday nights are Janes nights

Reactions: 2
If you reported it to Oliver’s base with a screen shot as proof they’d go mental. He can only be on a certain base as the others locked down.
He would more than likely be agaid (dicked) into weekend duty, may be charged by the CO.

Not that it matters if she was there or not if charlie has been around someone with covid harlow is gonna be around her when she goes back home

Reactions: 7
For fucks sake charlie!!! 🙄 it’s like brett and charlie enjoy ruining it when they have a good streak of behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously not having much fun with oli if she’s got time to do a photo shoot in the mirror!

also what room is she in? Why would you have a mirror like that in a room with a fridge? I have so many questions 😆
I think it’s just a mirror like a portable one..
Not sure portable is the right word but I hope you get what I mean haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.