Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s holding a remote for a selfie stick in her hand too if you look? I don’t think someone else took the photo

Reactions: 6
Maybe. There was more than 2 cups though so I can see where people are putting 2+2 together. I don’t know, I didn’t see the deleted stories.

Why delete the stories of the pics and the story of Oliver asking for playlist suggestions? If it wasn’t a party then there’s no need to delete

Reactions: 6
This photo?
I hadn’t seen that, thanks! I still think it’s not 100% proof though- me and my partner have had little ‘parties’ the two of us, with beer pong etc and it does look like she’s holding a selfie stick button? Could be wrong wrong obviously!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Charlottes girls just turn 2? Is it normal that they’re still in 9-12 months??? I’m about to be a ftm so I’m clueless 🤣
Late catch up but my youngest is 1 day older than the twins and aril isn’t in her age for clothes ☺

Reactions: 1
Who the duck called the police on here just cause someone seen some cups on the side in a pic she deleted ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn’t it funny how TMT claims to only post things if she has proof which is why she won’t post Megan, but is posting that Charlie and Oli are having a party? Contradicting!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought teen mom talk only posted when she has a ReLiAbLe SoUrCe. Deleted that post pretty quick didn’t she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now she’s saying it’s pyjamas, did anyone other than that one person see pics of them at a party or?
Fuxking hell if I wore those as pyjamas I'd wake up with one tit round my neck and the other tucked into my sock 🤣 also noticed she's still sporting those ridiculous eyeleashes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She must’ve had her lashes done recently because I remember thinking last week they were quite “natural” for a change but now she’s back to the massive ones. They look way fuller than the ones she had a few photos back.

Reactions: 8
She's broken lockdown rules since the beginning so like she's gonna listen now for her to say oh for you who called the police like she's so innocent. I wouldn't put it past her that there wasn't just them 2 in the house and that the police did come and fine her course she won't write that online. I hope they did. I think these young rule breakers contribute a very large part to this pandemic. Clearly she hasn't lost any family members to covid some of us aren't so lucky.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.