Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? Swear I can only see 5 toys? Hardly loads is it

Reactions: 20
To be fair, the amount of present won't really matter at all when Harlow realises her Mum palms her off half the time to do balloons and shag about

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not defending her, but it’s not that much stuff really
I meant it kind of sarcastically haha. It’s more that she’s obviously got things that Harlow likes which is nice of course, but when she’s known for spending loads on herself, she has that tiny pile for Harlow, which again is fine because a toddler doesn’t need much. But she had to ask for present ideas when she barely shows her child or what she’s interested in so how could anyone else know. I know I sound petty and stuff but it’s just an opinion

Reactions: 9
I meant it kind of sarcastically haha. It’s more that she’s obviously got things that Harlow likes which is nice of course, but when she’s known for spending loads on herself, she has that tiny pile for Harlow, which again is fine because a toddler doesn’t need much. But she had to ask for present ideas when she barely shows her child or what she’s interested in so how could anyone else know. I know I sound petty and stuff but it’s just an opinion
tbf i think harlow’s age is tricky to buy for, my brother has a son harlow’s age and they’re having trouble figuring out what to get him, cause at that age they don’t have interests as such as like a 3 year old does

Reactions: 4
As much as I dislike Charlie. I don't see anything wrong with her post about wrapping the presents. Iv bought more for my kid so didn't see it as bragging about how much she had. I have lost count with how many people have taken photos of what they have bought and captioned it "time to wrap" etc every person does it... well I don't but most do

Reactions: 6
I think she had a decent amount too and I didn't see it as braggy. The only thing that irks me is there is no 'educational' toys in that pile such as jigsaws, STEM stuff etc!

Edit: wrong use of 'there' so changed it, turns out Santa might be bringing me educational toys 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she had a decent amount too and I didn't see it as braggy. The only thing that irks me is there is no 'educational' toys in that pile such as jigsaws, STEM stuff etc!

Edit: wrong use of 'there' so changed it, turns out Santa might be bringing me educational toys 🙄🤣
I used to get my kids educational stuff but I used Christmas and birthdays as a time for fun toys and educational stuff was for random things to carry on their learning.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think we should judge on her not getting her educational toys as it’s a funny age and she’s clearly got stuff she likes e.g. peppa pig...doesn’t cover up the fact of who she is no but I don’t think she’s done anything wrong there

Reactions: 5
Harlow isn't even 2 yet 😂 everything at that stage is educational. The peppa stuff will introduce her to small world play and let her use her imagination. I don't think the pile was big at all, it's a normal stash of a few presents. There is literally STEM on the side of one of those boxes.

Harlow isn't even 2 yet 😂 everything at that stage is educational. The peppa stuff will introduce her to small world play and let her use her imagination. I don't think the pile was big at all, it's a normal stash of a few presents. There is literally STEM on the side of one of those boxes.
Exactly , besides she might not even want to play with toys like that at her age

Reactions: 1
Eugh don’t care what she’s bought her or how much she’s bought *cough* been gifted** for her. Just don’t understand the need to send out a pic of unwrapped gifts..that part is bragging, look at me, look what I’ve got mentality. Fair enough pics of them wrapped, a lot of people do that.. I mean I don’t but that’s not a showy off thing really

Okay fair enough hahah, clearly I've got a different opinion from the thread 🤣 Nothing wrong with the toys she's got just thought it would have been nice to see some of those kinda toys that she could use in a few months ☺

Reactions: 1
C42E95A1-A9D7-4AFD-939E-60770C08F311.png

I get bad vibes about this bloke. The way he’s posing for the camera and pouting, and he’s changed his Instagram from private to public. I think he’s with her for the Instagram followers and freebies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
stuff like this really does my head in because Charlie said the same about Brett (even though 16 year olds aren’t classed as underage and are legal) but it seems to be girls always go on about there ex’s chasing after underage girls as a point scoring thing and could get people into trouble if it’s not true 🤢🤮 remember all the girls on prick advisor use to throw this around everywhere

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.