Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s mildly more intelligent than her as he only posts the “good Dad” stuff so everyone thinks he’s doing really well, whereas she’s sharing everything

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read here and know what is/isn’t going to get criticised and share stuff which will get you brownie points

I’m going to start with that I really can’t stand Charlie. Some of the things she does are very questionable. However Brett - everyone is singing his and janes praises for having Harlow. Yes it’s weird that Charlie isn’t having her as much but he’s her dad so he shouldn’t be getting a pat on the back!? Bretts playing us like a fiddle, he knows what is going to get everyone on side and hating Charlie he’s not stupid and neither is Jane. Jane posting about woe is me what is she going to do with herself because she doesn’t have her granddaughter and misses her so much, grow up! You can miss her without having to plaster it all of social media for sympathy comments.. all I’m saying is that Brett is all for show and he isn’t stupid! Obviously Charlie is stupid so she’s making herself look worse. I know this is an unpopular opinion on here atm though 😂✌🏻🙈
Completely agree

Reactions: 5
I love that Oliver puts “can’t be fucked covid is ruining my life” whilst he’s lead on Charlie’s sofa watching Charlie’s tv. What’s the matter playing step daddy getting to much being stuck in with a single mum he will be gone once restrictions start lifting and can go out and do whatever he likes

Reactions: 16
As this has been said time and time again. The only reason people are praising Brett so much is since the break up he seems to either be at work or with Harlow. Whereas Charlie has been meeting multiple friends in side her home. She has a new boyfriend who’s she’s been with about 3 weeks now who’s been around Harlow. Which in all honestly is a bit fast. Albeit not everything you see on social media is how it is, completely understand that. But how Charlie is portraying it, it looks like she’s binned Harlow off for her fella.

Reactions: 15
This girl never fails to amuse me! At least send them a new pic with your new toy instead of old brett
A4F71DF4-2EE6-4615-8BA2-33E3AF8EE076.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new guy is so using her for a place to stay.. hes just sitting playing xbox or ps4 .... how fun for harlow

Reactions: 7
As if Charlie has shared a picture of her bed with bretts face and name 😂😂 shes too lazy to climb the stairs and take a new picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was the most pointless live she’s ever done. Sat in the living room with the new man and Harlow and she had her friend on. They’re in build a bear shopping masks down the nose on one of them but their comment was “least they can’t say anything on tattle life about it” because they had masks on 🙄. Charlie gets Harlow to say some words and within a few minutes says I’m going and it ends. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just FaceTime or not bother because neither of them spoke to each other. Very very weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if Charlie has shared a picture of her bed with bretts face and name 😂😂 shes too lazy to climb the stairs and take a new picture 😂😂😂
Probably because he’s still lead in it playing video games lol grosse

Reactions: 1
I love that Oliver puts “can’t be fucked covid is ruining my life” whilst he’s lead on Charlie’s sofa watching Charlie’s tv. What’s the matter playing step daddy getting to much being stuck in with a single mum he will be gone once restrictions start lifting and can go out and do whatever he likes
B174EF82-C477-4632-A05A-38CA693E2BA0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t mean to be rude, but I don’t think Brett cares enough about any of “us” to play pretend good dad and play “us” like a fiddle.

Reactions: 10
New thread

Reactions: 2
All Charlie eats and feeds Harlow is Pasta and spaghetti. Is that all she knows how to cook? 🤣
She feeds her constant carbs and convenience food, it’s shocking! It takes 10 minutes to boil some veg, she doesn’t bloody work so there’s no excuse why she can’t cook Harlow a fresh home cooked meal every day. It’s pure laziness 😡

Reactions: 7
Loling at the "go when he is doesn't have Harlow". Soooooo when is that? He has had her pretty consistently.
Exactly, and he’s not Charlie, he wouldn’t leave his child with someone else to go do what he wants without her, if he’s doing something he seems to want her involved too which is a lovely change for her after being dumped by her mum so often bless her

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure that's exactly accurate you know, I don't think they were all 16, even though the show was named that. Amber for example i think was actually 18 when she had Leah.
Yeah I realised that actually after. I think Leah who had the twins was 17 also. But hey it’s MTV 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She will be back sniffing around Brett once her ‘boo’ goes back to work.
Hopefully he’s wiser than to let her

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.