Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Charlotte want this kids to go to his for Xmas? I'm not surprised he wouldn't want to go over to donnas and see them after everything that's gone on. And if he's attacked her then wtf is she doing still exposing those girls to him if he's such a scumbag and chasing after school kids 🤢
Thats what I'm thinking I wouldnt want somebody around my kids who was like that. Zhes moaning she put it up on her private Facebook for her family to see. normal people would make that a private conversation, and she also posted it on her story briefly before deleting it.
I would never post something against my abuser and tag them because id be too terrified

Reactions: 11
Harlow isn't even 2 yet 😂 everything at that stage is educational. The peppa stuff will introduce her to small world play and let her use her imagination. I don't think the pile was big at all, it's a normal stash of a few presents. There is literally STEM on the side of one of those boxes.
And her motor skills!

Yeah - I doubt he really likes her for her, but he’s enjoying “celebrity”
That’s what I think! Just bad vibes from him. Posing, posting that, public profile now & he reads the thread I believe. Seems she’s a lot more into him

Reactions: 12
That’s what I think! Just bad vibes from him. Posing, posting that, public profile now & he reads the thread I believe. Seems she’s a lot more into him
Definetly in it for the fame and to be honest I feel no sympathy for her at all.
When fans ask for a photo.. no body knows who you are and shes known for being a teen mom

Reactions: 8
She posts more photos of him than her own daughter now lol.
Shes with him more too. That whole I have her Monday to thuesday thing clearly isn't true

Reactions: 20
Funnily enough he’s deleted his Instagram stories now - looks like he’s reading here too and doesn’t want the gravy train to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming from a navy background here , can I just say the tit you do online and people you are involved with can stop you progressing in the armed forces. Hope they don't look her up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did Charlie break up with Brett?? Bc on that new guys post he said another great weekend on the 6th so obviously they’ve been together a while??? My head is baffled hahahah

Reactions: 1
Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️ pics are moving to the bedroom feel a bit queasy when I come across those deffo TMI. Not very mature either especially since people will be showing brett as well. Plus does the new guy live with Charlie? In the “bubble”?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.