Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 350701
I get bad vibes about this bloke. The way he’s posing for the camera and pouting, and he’s changed his Instagram from private to public. I think he’s with her for the Instagram followers and freebies 🤷🏻‍♀️
Might maker her realise it's not nice to use people like she did Brett, only one I will feel sorry for is Harlow if she has been introduced to him and forms a bond

Reactions: 7
Might maker her realise it's not nice to use people like she did Brett, only one I will feel sorry for is Harlow if she has been introduced to him and forms a bond
He is in the navy, he will grow bored. Will have limited time off to give her attention.

Navy/Army guys usually aren’t the type that want to settle down anyway

Reactions: 16
Was just going to say charlottes deleted all the photos of her and Connor again. She’ll be back with him in a few months

Reactions: 6
Why do all her blokes look on the feminine side 😂😂 Brett and this new guy look like they could be a couple hahaha

I feel desperately sorry for Jane. At the end of the day she has health issues and they really must take their toll on her. I expect in ways she feels she misses out on doing stuff with H and the boys and she does what she can. How dare Charlie be such a witch about the whole bathing issue and making Jane feel like she has to explain herself - something that she should be allowed to keep private to try and clear her name! I think it is disgusting of Charlie when in actual fact she really should have social on her back! She is an inexcusable horrible person and I often don't say this but a awful parent. She allows people to come and go from a house her child is in, does balloons, drinks, has random men around her child, crashes cars into houses, tells people to die, puts down other people's actions like Janes cooking but doesn't see the wrong doing's she does...

Where are the miss you's to H when she is with Brett and co? Navy boy is gone for a few days and he is plastered all over Insta. I think in the next few months or even years, we will witness Charlie putting every dick ahead of her child.

The more I see, the more I watch I feel sorry for Brett. It looks like he has grown up a lot in recent months. Charlie is a user. I pray he still isn't paying for that house.

Also has anyone noticed it isn't the weekend but Brett has shown pictures today of Jane and H together.. Charlies day off.. again.
Sorry I’m so behind, could anyone fill me on everything with the Charlie and Jane drama please? What’s the bathing issue?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m so behind, could anyone fill me on everything with the Charlie and Jane drama please? What’s the bathing issue?
She basically did a live saying how she can’t feed Harlow and that Jane got in the bath with Harlow abs she didn’t like it.! But Jane has health issues and can’t lean over the big bath she has so she got a swimming costume on and got in the bath with her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
anyone seen what teen mum talks posted? connor saying he doesn’t want to see the twins at christmas, vile, glad she’s shot of him

Reactions: 1
Noooo the “who are you?” Like she is an A-list celeb 😂 hun, people are only interested in you because of the tit show that you post 😂
Also how can she get upset it’s been shared when she posted it publicly?!?
But she posted it to her Instagram as well didnt she before taking it down. So she clearly did it for attention.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte and Charlie any many other young mums are the reason why teen mums/dads get slated * babys having babys! I hope mtv choose wisely next time and actually show better young mothers in the future.

Reactions: 18
Honestly when are these girls going to learn a private life is a happy life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bit contradictory to share your private life then have the cheek to moan about people knowingabout it

Reactions: 12
oh god here we go again with the Connor drama.. he's gone FOR GOOD for the 80th time this year! can't keep up! It's legit so boring and predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Charlotte want this kids to go to his for Xmas? I'm not surprised he wouldn't want to go over to donnas and see them after everything that's gone on. And if he's attacked her then wtf is she doing still exposing those girls to him if he's such a scumbag and chasing after school kids 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.