Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Charlie digging at Brett cause if she is ain’t she the one who’s gonna away
Dunno but she's right some people do have other priorities .... their kids.

Just charlies focuses on Charlie and if no one else does they are an ass. I'm guessing if it is brett it will be like every other time were stories are thrown around about abuse, or brett being gay.

Could be she's talking about a friend or family member though

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How’s Charlie posting about priorities when she leaves her child with anyone who will have her every weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why’s Charlie celebrating with a “birthday weekend” when her birthday is still 3 weeks away 😂😂
So it’s brett she’s digging at thought so seeing he had his windows done today and then she posted that

Maybe charlie should of stayed home and used that money

Spilt coming on watch this space

Reactions: 7
Can I just say I hope Charlotte is okay. She hasn’t been active in a while and I know we all love to laugh when Connor is out of the bio more times than I’ve wiped my own arse, but with everything that was going on with her having hospital investigations and Donna, I do genuinely wish her well!
Me too. I love Charlotte ngl 😂 she’s not perfect but she’s not unlikable either she’s a beautiful girl hope she’s okay

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fair enough if it’s her birthday tomorrow but it’s bloody three week away. What she expecting three weeks worth of birthday celebrations Hahahaha

Reactions: 7
Me too. I love Charlotte ngl 😂 she’s not perfect but she’s not unlikable either she’s a beautiful girl hope she’s okay
She definitely is unlikable and a racist and a chav with 0 brain cells.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I can never believe Charlie is actually under 20 she looks older than my sister and she’s in her mid 30s!

Reactions: 6
Can we not report her profile somehow for not declaring gifts and ads. Sick of seeing all the chavvy free tit she gets

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.