Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god! She’s tucked the straps in and it looks worse 🥴 Charlie please give Bailey her dresses back asap😩

I actually think she looks nice here. From someone with huge boobs I’d love to fit in this I just don’t love the whole outfit, as a full dress would be nice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t help but feel Charlie would look so much better with a bit of a tan, her legs look so pasty 😂

My legs are like hers an I always say that about mine I will never be seen in a dress or shorts without a smidge of tan on🤣it’s good she don’t care about stuff like that though
Yeah it’s good she doesn’t care, I wish I was like that Cos I’ve got to be darkkkkk to feel confident 😂

Reactions: 1
Iv just noticed same lip place that do Charlie’s also do reeannes from teen mom, I bet they get a discount if they promote them because they’re based in Manchester can’t see why reeann would travel all the way up there from Essex for any other reason

Reactions: 2
Iv just noticed same lip place that do Charlie’s also do reeannes from teen mom, I bet they get a discount if they promote them because they’re based in Manchester can’t see why reeann would travel all the way up there from Essex for any other reason
They have one in Doncaster too

Don’t know if anyone’s noticed but Charlie’s engagement ring is missing in her last upload and possibly missing from the photo before😅

Can I just say I hope Charlotte is okay. She hasn’t been active in a while and I know we all love to laugh when Connor is out of the bio more times than I’ve wiped my own arse, but with everything that was going on with her having hospital investigations and Donna, I do genuinely wish her well!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just say I hope Charlotte is okay. She hasn’t been active in a while and I know we all love to laugh when Connor is out of the bio more times than I’ve wiped my own arse, but with everything that was going on with her having hospital investigations and Donna, I do genuinely wish her well!
Well said 🙏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.