Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Charlie is getting an early night for her mystery job tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven’t been on insta in a while.. did Charlotte mention her results or anything about the breast cancer scare? She shouldn’t have even mentioned it to her followers and Donna shouldn’t have either. I’ve seen people comment and ask her and she’s just ignoring them. Don’t announce something and then ignore people that seem concerned ..

she breaks up with Connor every week or so then makes a crappy TikTok to get at him.. 😂 they end up back together and posts photos like they’re a happy family. These people are toxic to each other. I feel sorry for the babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So I know this is more teen mum, but obviously Charlie went to the opening night of Sassi’s on Friday, and apparently it’s come out that amber from teen mum was attacked by sassi’s sister. I wonder if Charlie saw anything? She was glued to ambers arse all night lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I know this is more teen mum, but obviously Charlie went to the opening night of Sassi’s on Friday, and apparently it’s come out that amber from teen mum was attacked by sassi’s sister. I wonder if Charlie saw anything? She was glued to ambers arse all night lol
Charlie is probably the ‘reliable source’ in this situation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine Charlie in a fight hold on a second can some hold my lashes whilist I ask how you fight on my Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 28
8A19D11D-3060-43F9-9646-84A826FB7DE2.jpeg
Aaaand she’s back, funny how it gets mentioned that’s she’s been quiet for a while on here and now she’s posting on Instagram 👀

Reactions: 6
Looking at older photos of her I dont think she's lost weight. I think the filter and angles help but she does look happier and healthier. Doesn't look as tired

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.