Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does charlie always seem to somehow look like a middle aged woman and a kid playing dress up at the same time - talent that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her dress doesn't flatter her figure at all she's quite boxy, nothing wrong with thatshe just needs to flatter it better. Her friend is petite too which doesn't help how she looks next to her

Reactions: 13
I’m also in Manchester and was someone who was shielding and it makes me so angry that she has come to Manchester at a time when we have a stricter lockdown and she openly has gone to a bar and restaurant with someone she doesn’t live with. The City of Manchester is almost on a red alert and she couldn’t give a toss!

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me why i cant find charlie on instagram? Like at all🤣 but ive never intrracted with her for her to block me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.