Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone is jealous of the butchering Charlie's done to her lips 😭😭😭
hahaha true!
Why does Charlotte remind me of one of them mingers in the club that just stares at you and tries to cause a fight because people are better looking than her, anyone else get this vibe?

also how can Charlotte try and claim she’s natural and would never get her lips done or pierce her kids ears.. at least Charlie is actually working and not scrounging off people. Charlotte should get a job, has way too much time on her hands to be sitting try to fish out for an argument

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hahaha true!
Why does Charlotte remind me of one of them mingers in the club that just stares at you and tries to cause a fight because people are better looking than her, anyone else get this vibe?

also how can Charlotte try and claim she’s natural and would never get her lips done or pierce her kids ears.. at least Charlie is actually working and not scrounging off people. Charlotte should get a job, has way too much time on her hands to be sitting try to fish out for an argument
Charlie's done about 3 shifts in a month lol she's hardly working her arse off 😭 Charlie scrounges for freebies daily. I think they are both twats but by definition Charlottes lips are natural 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hahaha true!

Charlie worked one day calm down Karen 😂 at least charlotte doesn't sell weight lost crap to people or promote webcam work to young people js

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
hahaha true!

Charlie is this you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, seeing Charlie’s story makes me wonder how any one has ever booked a weekend away without posting it all over Instagram and asking for advice on every little detail! She is so incompetent 🤦‍♀️ Doesn’t she have google? Or the brain cells to click on the little stars and read the reviews?

Reactions: 11
Honestly have a hard time believeing Charlie even has 2 brain cells. Manchester has a 47% infection rate and is almost on the govs red alert watch list, yet its obviously the perfect place to go and have a night out 🥴

Reactions: 12
Honestly, seeing Charlie’s story makes me wonder how any one has ever booked a weekend away without posting it all over Instagram and asking for advice on every little detail! She is so incompetent 🤦‍♀️ Doesn’t she have google? Or the brain cells to click on the little stars and read the reviews?
i honestly think she thinks she’s a celebrity and will drop on a free room etc

Reactions: 6
i honestly think she thinks she’s a celebrity and will drop on a free room etc
Oh yeah she definetly thinks shed a celebrity. I'm surprised she isn't offering to go to peoples parties or events for some amount per hour

Imagine having a young kid and your sitting asking if Manchester is on lockdown and still choosing to go when you have a kid at home. She might not get Covid but she could carry it and harlow could get it.

Reactions: 7
to be fair she does have twins who are under 2 and her mother is ill dont blame her not having a job yet alot of people wait until they start nursery but ok

hahaha true!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahaha true!

Do you know what Charlie even does...? No 😂😂 she’s done 3 days in the past month. Probably doesn’t even work. Just says she does.

Why would she take Harlow to a play area in one of those stupid dresses?! Shove her in a T-shirt and leggings and let her do her thing!

Reactions: 12
to be fair she does have twins who are under 2 and her mother is ill dont blame her not having a job yet alot of people wait until they start nursery but ok
Agree , Charlotte does have alot on her plate. If I was her I would wait until the kids were in nursery before working

Why would she take Harlow to a play area in one of those stupid dresses?! Shove her in a T-shirt and leggings and let her do her thing!
Is that dress missing a top or vest under it

Charlotte is just jealous she can’t afford to get lip fillers on our tax money...sorry her benefits 😰
Charlies on benefits too. There's no way she gets nothing when she works 2 days a month. That girl will be getting every penny she can. Somethings got to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Would not surprise me if Charlie wanted to go to Manchester, come back then says she has covid like symptoms and has to self isolate for two weeks meaning she wouldn’t have to go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️ Have we found out what she actually does for work?

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah she definetly thinks shed a celebrity. I'm surprised she isn't offering to go to peoples parties or events for some amount per hour

Imagine having a young kid and your sitting asking if Manchester is on lockdown and still choosing to go when you have a kid at home. She might not get Covid but she could carry it and harlow could get it.
When has she ever cared about covid? She was openly having house parties whilst the country was on lockdown. She was literallt begging people to come out with her this weekend, its her birthday. Seems like most people are sick of her becsuse she doesn't seem to have many friends? Didnt she book Leeds? Whys she changed her mind

Reactions: 17
Would not surprise me if Charlie wanted to go to Manchester, come back then says she has covid like symptoms and has to self isolate for two weeks meaning she wouldn’t have to go to work 🤷🏻‍♀️ Have we found out what she actually does for work?
I’ve heard she works for “full time beg, part time mummy” 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.