Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and ? some people dont want to send their child to nursery as a baby my daughter is 14 months old im not sending her any time soon until shes at least 2/3 id rather look after her myself at home nothing wrong with that mothers are allowed to make that choice themself who are you to say what she should došŸ˜‚
Yep totally agree, nothing wrong with daycare if you want to work but also nothing wrong with staying at home till your kids start school

Personally I take my hat off to any stay at home parents, I needed to go back to work to get some adult conversation back, in my defence though I was a single parent and haven't spent a night without my child since he was born 5 years ago šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
should harlow and the twins not be talking by now?
Depends what you class as talking. My son and my nephew were born a day apart and at Harlowā€™s age my nephew could probably only babble ā€œmamaā€ whereas if I said to my son ā€œWhat sound does a.. cow/dog/dinosaur etc makeā€ he would do the noise. Or he would tell me ā€œdoneā€ after heā€™s finished his dinner. Itā€™s hard to say if they should be talking because each child is different and progresses different but ideally they should be attempting words. If that makes sense? A heath visitor would ask if they were saying words.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I'm not sure you realise it's a pandemic and they probably not taken babies ain't it free after a certain age
Sorry I didnā€™t clarify that the twins were born way before the pandemic happened.
Yes funding is available from age 2 upwards but if youā€™re a working single mum then you get help to PAY for nursery fees. They pay the majority of them. I know this because my son went to nursery at 9 months old and I was a single mum.

and ? some people dont want to send their child to nursery as a baby my daughter is 14 months old im not sending her any time soon until shes at least 2/3 id rather look after her myself at home nothing wrong with that mothers are allowed to make that choice themself who are you to say what she should došŸ˜‚
My point was that Charlotte is a lazy bum thatā€™s never worked and never will work. Nothing wrong with being a stay at home mother, Iā€™m currently a stay at home mum and my partner supporting us, the difference being that I have worked previously and will be returning to work. Charlotte will never work a day in her life.

Also Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re so triggered and offended by my comment šŸ˜‚ I wasnā€™t saying stay at home mums are bad I was making a point that Charlotte is a lazy bum and will always be a lazy bum šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also to everyone triggered by my comments, I wasnā€™t slating any stay at home mums because I myself am a stay at home mum currently, I was merely pointing out that childcare is not an issue for the twins if Charlotte wanted to work and my point was that Charlotte will more than likely never get a job šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I didnā€™t clarify that the twins were born way before the pandemic happened.
Yes funding is available from age 2 upwards but if youā€™re a working single mum then you get help to PAY for nursery fees. They pay the majority of them. I know this because my son went to nursery at 9 months old and I was a single mum.
And how many people send there babies to nursery as soon as they are born. Each to their own. Some want to keep them at home they turned one in January most people don't send kids time there nearly two

My point was that Charlotte is a lazy bum thatā€™s never worked and never will work. Nothing wrong with being a stay at home mother, Iā€™m currently a stay at home mum and my partner supporting us, the difference being that I have worked previously and will be returning to work. Charlotte will never work a day in her life.

Also Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re so triggered and offended by my comment šŸ˜‚ I wasnā€™t saying stay at home mums are bad I was making a point that Charlotte is a lazy bum and will always be a lazy bum šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also to everyone triggered by my comments, I wasnā€™t slating any stay at home mums because I myself am a stay at home mum currently, I was merely pointing out that childcare is not an issue for the twins if Charlotte wanted to work and my point was that Charlotte will more than likely never get a job šŸ™„
Everyone is different if she wants to keep the children at home her choice! Who are we to judge I know I wouldn't be pushing my kids into nursery until they are at least two years of age.. everyone does it different and just becuase you choose one way doesn't mean everyone who stays at home is lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And how many people send there babies to nursery as soon as they are born. Each to their own. Some want to keep them at home they turned one in January most people don't send kids time there nearly two

Everyone is different if she wants to keep the children at home her choice! Who are we to judge I know I wouldn't be pushing my kids into nursery until they are at least two years of age.. everyone does it different and just becuase you choose one way doesn't mean everyone who stays at home is lazy
Youā€™re missing my point... Iā€™m currently a stay at home mum myself. I didnā€™t say at newborn because I definitely wouldnā€™t be doing that myself either. I was merely pointing out that childcare and nursery wasnā€™t a barrier to Charlotte if she wanted to work, Charlotte more than likely will never work even when the twins are grown.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte is a lazy bum full stop. I think the nursery dig was unnecessary. Thatā€™s not what makes her lazy Every parent is entitled to stay home if they wish but Charlotte couldnā€™t even be arsed to entertain her girls herself. Jumperoo was her form of nursery. If youā€™re too lazy to parent, donā€™t be one.

Reactions: 7
My now adult child didnā€™t speak much til was around 2. I think it was because it was just me & my child & I was ill will post natal depression & didnā€™t speak much šŸ˜•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

And yes stay at home mums who live in an absolute tit hole house where their terminally ill parent lives are definitely lazy. I wouldnā€™t even class her as a stay at home mum anyway, she doesnā€™t look like she interacts with the girls much, she certainly isnā€™t cleaning the house or making fresh meals for them either

Charlotte is a lazy bum full stop. I think the nursery dig was unnecessary. Thatā€™s not what makes her lazy Every parent is entitled to stay home if they wish but Charlotte couldnā€™t even be arsed to entertain her girls herself. Jumperoo was her form of nursery. If youā€™re too lazy to parent, donā€™t be one.
I wasnā€™t digging at her for not putting the twins in nursery, I was pointing out that childcare isnā€™t a barrier to working if she wanted to

[

Sorry but what job are you expecting her to of had before the twins when she was 16/17 when next to no where hire anyone at that age? I'm not a fan or anything of charrlotte, but if she can stay at home and wants to then why can't she? I'm not getting the issue with it tbh. Free hours come in at 2 years i know loads of women who don't go back till then, even though the government help pay they want to raise their babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[
Sorry but what job are you expecting her to of had before the twins when she was 16/17 when next to no where hire anyone at that age? I'm not a fan or anything of charrlotte, but if she can stay at home and wants to then why can't she? I'm not getting the issue with it tbh. Free hours come in at 2 years i know loads of women who don't go back till then, even though the government help pay they want to raise their babies.
Still missing my point šŸ˜‚. Charlotte will never get a job in her life end of. I didnā€™t say she had to work whilst her babies are little at all. And my point about nursery was made because the person who I quoted said that nursery is to expensive, I was merely pointing out that nursery fees are paid up to like 80% by universal credit or tax credits. Iā€™m not addressing my comments any further if you donā€™t understand what I mean then you can either figure it out yourself or donā€™t understand šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. ONE LAST TIME FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND - THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A STAY AT HOME MUM AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH NOT WISHING TO PUT YOUR CHILDREN IN NURSERY CRYING OUT BLOODY LOUD šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 9
My now adult child didnā€™t speak much til was around 2. I think it was because it was just me & my child & I was ill will post natal depression & didnā€™t speak much šŸ˜•
Donā€™t beat yourself up, 2ish is completely normal age range for speaking. Honestly Iā€™ve got friends with twins, so theyā€™ve been parented the same, had all the same life experiences and theyā€™ve reached the majority of milestones at completely different points

Reactions: 7
My kids stay at home with me, funding doesnā€™t start until theyā€™re 3 and thereā€™s no way I can afford to pay Ā£63 a day, yes Ā£63 every day!! For nursery. Thatā€™s my oldest just gone now theyre 3. Iā€™d love to work but thereā€™s nothing I can do about it. Iā€™m very fortunate that my partner pays all the bills so tbh I donā€™t blame anyone for waiting for free hours

Reactions: 9
9E859D7D-66FD-4885-914E-59B3E13147BC.jpeg
Just been scrolling through my facebook and came across this and instantly thought of this thread and Charlie/Charlotte šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mums who stay at home= lazy and cannot be arsed getting a job.
Mums who go to work and put kids in nursery= they shouldn't have kids if they ain't going to look after them themselves.
Mums who use goverment funding for nursery = scroungers.

Can we stop saying what a mum should be doing with work and nursery becuase yes charlotte could put them in nursery but people will say something. Stop mum shaming people if they dont or choose to put their child in nursery or may not work! Everyone is different šŸ˜¶šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And for those days and hours when nurseryā€™s are not open but you have to work ? Itā€™s not always as clear cut as put your kids in nursery and go to work

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m totally not sticking up for Charlie but the weather is proper muggy atm. She is an hour or so from me and inland. The last week weā€™ve had 18-19 degrees even with a breeze and rain and itā€™s boiling! She should cover her arms and legs for soft play tho

Really annoys me when people judge mothers on the work ethic. Iā€™ve done both although I wasnā€™t a stay at home mum for long. But I got to see the main milestones and I was a single parent. Childcare is not as easy as it seems and depending on all sorts of circumstances, it may just not be worth it to leave your children every day to work when your no better off than staying at home and witnessing all your kids achievements. People canā€™t win, you stay home youā€™re lazy, you go to work youā€™re abandoning your kids. I donā€™t honestly think anyone can judge will your experienced every predicament. Single/married/stay home/working etc etc. Plus isnā€™t Charlotte Donnas carer?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.