Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but why does Charlie not wear her engagement ring on like the finger it usually goes on? Her engagement ring is the one with the “double band” however if you look at these photos her left hand has single band ones and there’s also a photo where she has it on her right hand?

Attachments

Suggest she stays away from manchester 😂😂
Why doesn’t she just google it?
Doesn’t she read the news.. She’s literally so thick it’s embarassing!

Reactions: 5
Is it flipped round because it’s a mirror image?
Ya camera flips around I know someone else got stink for it on instagram and she said it's that...

Also charlie why don't you look it up instead of asking instagram are you that thick

Reactions: 1
I sent her a DM asking how she would feel if Harlow did something like this and that she has impressionable young women on her page and it’s a bit inappropriate to post something like that. I got blocked 🤣
Ofc u did..... Because she wants to remain ignorant and immature! No intention of expanding her knowledge, morales or maturity clearly!

Reactions: 3
Imagine if Charlie and Charlotte did a live together again 🤣. Charlotte: ‘Na f**k off with your fake ass lips’. Charlie: ‘at least I don’t have a house full of ants’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Suggest she stays away from manchester 😂😂
Why doesn’t she just google it?
Doesn’t she read the news.. She’s literally so thick it’s embarassing!
I’ve not posted in ages but came to comment on this, asks if Manchester is on lockdown, clearly gets told yes, deletes post and asks where she can stay in Manchester 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs she’s so moronic

ALSO surely she needs a full set NOT infills if she’s not been breaking social distancing rules 🧐 again MORONIC

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Would you rather:
Be forced to make tiktoks with Charlotte and Dons forever, OR be forced to only eat Charlie’s spag bol forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reckon charlottes took a pic of her dinner to try and get one up from Charlie? 🤣 il give it to her though, at least it’s not from a jar and actually has some kind of nutrients
NIce we one the mums actually cooking but that looks dry as hell

Reactions: 3
I’ve not posted in ages but came to comment on this, asks if Manchester is on lockdown, clearly gets told yes, deletes post and asks where she can stay in Manchester 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs she’s so moronic

ALSO surely she needs a full set NOT infills if she’s not been breaking social distancing rules 🧐 again MORONIC
She’s had new sweeping brushes on her eyes a few weeks now ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlotte is just jealous she can’t afford to get lip fillers on our tax money...sorry her benefits 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.