Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok the thing I don't get is why would you take your child to a playplace that no way can get cleaned that often đŸ€” like brain cell would be nice charlie like

Reactions: 6
Nice to see Harlow dressed appropriately for the weather once againâ˜ș What a tit mum!
1728D7CB-514C-4518-A25B-E1C2331FC89B.png
70FEBFB1-0B2C-4E92-B475-1FEB949C8DA8.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm just curious... Are you local to her or have you purposely googled the weather to check? 😂😂
I purposely checked as it’s pissing down where I am, which surprised me when I saw that little outfit...and I am that petty đŸ€Ș

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlie does know instagram isn't a search engine?

She can look in a toy shop for stuff like that

Wonder if she will be at work this Sunday đŸ€”

Reactions: 9
to be fair she does have twins who are under 2 and her mother is ill dont blame her not having a job yet alot of people wait until they start nursery but ok
The twins could have started nursery at any age and she would have gotten help to pay her nursery fees, they basically cover the majority of the fees. That girl doesn’t want to work and she probably never will.. same applies to Charlie, not having that she’s got a ‘job’ she’s posted twice in the last month about going to work and both her and Brett have made a big song and dance about it. What job has she got that allows her to work 2 days a month?? Full of tit. I appreciate that charlottes mum is unwell but if I wasn’t working and was at home all the time, I wouldn’t have my Terminally Ill mother living in the conditions that their home is. Fair enough to Charlie as Harlow is young and Brett is the main earner but again without both of their circumstances being what they are, neither of them two girls would have been actively working.

• Angry
Just watching back teen mom and im on the episode where lauras gran has died and morgan is doing stuff in the new house. has anyone watched this episode recently? blimey no wonder shes took herself off social media id be absolutely whack embarrassed if that was me and it was there for everyone to view and watch đŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€ź

Reactions: 19
The twins could have started nursery at any age and she would have gotten help to pay her nursery fees, they basically cover the majority of the fees. That girl doesn’t want to work and she probably never will.. same applies to Charlie, not having that she’s got a ‘job’ she’s posted twice in the last month about going to work and both her and Brett have made a big song and dance about it. What job has she got that allows her to work 2 days a month?? Full of tit. I appreciate that charlottes mum is unwell but if I wasn’t working and was at home all the time, I wouldn’t have my Terminally Ill mother living in the conditions that their home is. Fair enough to Charlie as Harlow is young and Brett is the main earner but again without both of their circumstances being what they are, neither of them two girls would have been actively working.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure you realise it's a pandemic and they probably not taken babies ain't it free after a certain age

and ? some people dont want to send their child to nursery as a baby my daughter is 14 months old im not sending her any time soon until shes at least 2/3 id rather look after her myself at home nothing wrong with that mothers are allowed to make that choice themself who are you to say what she should do😂

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.