Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww bloody hell.. boohoo imagine having to look after your own flesh and blood? what an inconvenience sounds bleeping horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me the minute someone mentioned charlie and her "weird job" shes suddenly going to work today😂😂 probably some cash in hand job I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me the minute someone mentioned charlie and her "weird job" shes suddenly going to work today😂😂 probably some cash in hand job I reckon
She’s probably chucked on one of bretts polo tops & an old jacket and claimed she’s going to work because she’s seen someone mention it on here yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ, I have my daughter all week on my own. Till my bf comes home and we haven't been out in about 6 months. It's not normal for parents to go out every weekend.
This is exactly what I was thinking too. She doesn't deserve kids if she just palms her off every weekend, how bloody sad!

Reactions: 3
No wonder Brett goes back to her doesn’t wanna pay child support

If he lives with her would he have to pay support I always said they don’t declare there livings together maybe that’s why they split ever other week to get benefits

Reactions: 2
FA493CB2-C96F-4A12-80D1-75443FA0D7EE.jpeg

“Hey all you tattlers, Charlie does work” - should’ve been his caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I wish he would shave that bumfluff it's vile 🤣 fair enough she works , like 99% of the other moms in the world. Amazing stuff. Congrats. Difference is I don't know know any other moms who say they need a break cos they have their own child all week. God forbid you look after your own spawn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was going to day she's done two days hasn't she in a month. My teenager works now hours lol

Reactions: 1
Does she want a medal for looking after her own child? I have and I know many others worked all during covid in risky places away from their families 🙄 why idiots like them partied and acted like idiots

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.