Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see what their food will be, if they make it to the wedding. Dominos, plastic cheese pasta, spag Bol and scrambled egg for the kids. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deffo got Butlins round so he could fill the fridge, I bet it was OFFICIAL BR3TTs idea to do it. “Charlie let’s fake break up and get Butlins to do our full shop to save money” genius

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie’s diet is horrendous with all the takeaways and restaurants food she eats. She must tit through the eye of a needle - she never seems to get any proper nutrients. I notice things have gone quiet on the laxalatte front recently 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlie’s diet is horrendous with all the takeaways and restaurants food she eats. She must tit through the eye of a needle - she never seems to get any proper nutrients. I notice things have gone quiet on the laxalatte front recently 👀
she claimed you can loose a stone a month so shouldn’t she be round about 6 stone by now 🤣🤣🤣 shes absolutely delusion that she thinks people believe her shitting juice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what her job is she went back to work for a day went to Alton towers and not been back since what is her contract one day a month

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she claimed you can loose a stone a month so shouldn’t she be round about 6 stone by now 🤣🤣🤣 shes absolutely delusion that she thinks people believe her shitting juice
Where can I purchese this product please I could with losing about six stone :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Either she's having Dominos 2 days on the trot or she's very late to post that!

Also.. who gets Dominos and just orders a cheese pizza!? Girl, broaden your horizons!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Also.. who gets Dominos and just orders a cheese pizza!? Girl, broaden your horizons!
Probs cause it’s the cheapest pizza on the menu 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dominoes thing made me laugh. When I was young and stupid and in an on/off relationship, we'd be mid break up and the ex would message 'fancy a Chinese?' or turn up on the doorstep with one. Junk food kept us together way past the shelf life of the relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The dominoes thing made me laugh. When I was young and stupid and in an on/off relationship, we'd be mid break up and the ex would message 'fancy a Chinese?' or turn up on the doorstep with one. Junk food kept us together way past the shelf life of the relationship 😂
SAMEEEEEE my appetite is toxic af I reckon that's exactly what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

because it channels her personality... BORING AS duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.