Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf some of the stuff you can’t tell the difference between the real & fake if you’re buying a high quality replica then yeah people will pay that price 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why though? Because you can get away with saying it's real because it's good quality? I certainly wouldn't try and claim that something was genuine when I knew full well it wasn't 😂

It's so wrong though! The fact that the account she got it from is set to private says it all! They know they naughty!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 210354Morgan and Laura acting the same, in person, as they did when you see them on the show. Yet Morgan claims the show was FAKE 🧐🤔
sorry have i read that right? was that meant to be a nice comment? she acts exactly how she does in real life as she did on the show? abusive and controlling? a bully? a desperate wannabe boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why though? Because you can get away with saying it's real because it's good quality? I certainly wouldn't try and claim that something was genuine when I knew full well it wasn't 😂

It's so wrong though! The fact that the account she got it from is set to private says it all! They know they naughty!
Yeah that’s exactly why it’s private and one of them are even only accepting messages on WhatsApp for them because they’ve been banned by Instagram so much 😂
I personally don’t see the point in it all I’m happy with my PLT, missguided/boohoo etc 😂 if you can’t afford the real thing then get something you can afford, each to their own I guess!

Has sausage lips and Brett split up again
Was also wondering this 😂 doesn’t seem to be posting much of him now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s not payday yet so she’s fuming with him 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she got her ears pierced!! My daughter isn’t much younger than Harlow & I can’t stand when she has her jabs (and would happily not get them done if it wasn’t for her health) so I cannot understand why she’d willingly put her baby through pain? Surely babies really cry when they get it done? 😢
I got my daughters ear peiced as soon as she was old enough she didnt cry at all, I gave her, her bottle and she was fine, my mum had mine done when I was a baby aswell, each to there own I suppose, my daughter loves her ears peiced shes now 10, so I'm pleased I got them done when i did x

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s exactly why it’s private and one of them are even only accepting messages on WhatsApp for them because they’ve been banned by Instagram so much 😂
I personally don’t see the point in it all I’m happy with my PLT, missguided/boohoo etc 😂 if you can’t afford the real thing then get something you can afford, each to their own I guess!

Was also wondering this 😂 doesn’t seem to be posting much of him now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s not payday yet so she’s fuming with him 😂
They’re still set as engaged on Facebook so who knows

personal choice ear piercings but wouldn’t be me getting a gun thru my daughters ear 🤷🏽‍♀️

ahhh of course char has a love bite 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 is she 12

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does king drugzy look like he’s just finished school in his white polo and black trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And why doesn’t he let the girls play with the ball abit instead of everytime they get near it kicking it away poor kid is going round in circles trying to get to it horrible he is

Reactions: 10
And why doesn’t he let the girls play with the ball abit instead of everytime they get near it kicking it away poor kid is going round in circles trying to get to it horrible he is
I thought this! More concerned about having a kick about himself then letting his girls enjoy their time out

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks charlottes girls have their dummy in 24/7!?
Ah come on now. Have you tried getting a dummy off some kids. My twins are just a couple months older and getting their molars. I cannot prise the dummy from them at the moment

Reactions: 15
sorry have i read that right? was that meant to be a nice comment? she acts exactly how she does in real life as she did on the show? abusive and controlling? a bully? a desperate wannabe boy?

I cackled at that, she was a c u next Tuesday on the show and she's the same online. So I guess she is right tbf😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ah come on now. Have you tried getting a dummy off some kids. My twins are just a couple months older and getting their molars. I cannot prise the dummy from them at the moment
Yup mine is 17 months old and has his to sleep and only that - I have no issue with having it more but hate seeing kids with it in 24/7 it’s unnecessary

Reactions: 6
Posting a photo to prove to us that they’re still together but they both look miserable😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.