Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There a different quality compared to the ones you get on the side of the road. There AAA which is what you pay for.
Yeah but it’s £85 for a fake. Still don’t get the hype, quality or not, sorry. I’d never be so desperate for people to think I was wearing designer, to spend all that money on a fake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
none of the pics on both accounts have been deleted, i don’t think they’ve broken up probs just looking for attention as usual

Reactions: 7
Who the heck has the time or energy to binge watch anything when they’ve got a toddler? I barely get chance to put the bins out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I defo think there’s trouble in “paradise” that pic in her lingerie is old as it was taken with her old phone, so the case isn’t actually on as it doesn’t fit the new phone. The “all the happiness I need” post, the quotes and searching for a sexy pic to post through your old piccies.. defooo something going on!

Reactions: 6
C073FA05-C1A5-4F97-9AFE-2ECD477E2AC9.jpeg
Morgan and Laura acting the same, in person, as they did when you see them on the show. Yet Morgan claims the show was FAKE 🧐🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 210354Morgan and Laura acting the same, in person, as they did when you see them on the show. Yet Morgan claims the show was FAKE 🧐🤔
Morgan will say anything to try and hide the fact that she's a controller. That's what they do, I bet she tries to justify her behaviour by blaming Laura sometimes as well!
She's just pure evil and Laura needs to get rid, the way she was on the show with her was abuse!

Hahahahahahahahaha 🍉 🍉 nah she’s just playing with us now 🤣🤣🤣
Ohhh yeah she wants us to be speculating doesn't she 😂😂
Bet she went out on purpose just to get that melon! Playing right into our hands! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Now she’s realised the lingerie pics aren’t working for Brett she’s trying to get him to come back by getting a dominos for dinner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she’s realised the lingerie pics aren’t working for Brett she’s trying to get him to come back by getting a dominos for dinner 😂😂
With Geordie Shore playing in the background, perfect programme to watch around your 1 year old.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.