Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MEGAN IS PREGNANT.
TEL HAS CONFIRMED IT ALSO CONFIRMED SHE HAD CHEATED ON HIM.

HE HAS DELETED EVERYTHING OFF HIS IG & COME OFF SOCIALS.
tel hadn’t confirmed it, you an apparent friend of Megan seems to have told him and then run straight here to the wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that only confirms for me what I already knew. Re ann or however you bleeping spell it, is a slimy individual... but onto you,, does megan know you're texting tel about her pregnancy?

Reactions: 4
Well that only confirms for me what I already knew. Re ann or however you bleeping spell it, is a slimy individual... but onto you,, does megan know you're texting tel about her pregnancy?
I would of thought so.. Karma for what she did to ReAnne though isn’t it really?

She's cheated though, so who knows who's it is, if she is even pregnant. Honestly don't get why you've posted it here other than to stir tit and make tel look bad.
Two different dates hun

Reactions: 1
I would of thought so.. Karma for what she did to ReAnne though isn’t it really?

Two different dates hun
Hmmmm why do I get the feeling you are kind of in between groups, as in you know both ReAnne and Meg

Reactions: 6
Wow Megan needs to get herself some new friends if you're on here saying this is karma for something that happened a year ago.

Reactions: 5
This all seems really odd. Why would you come on here and expose your ‘mate’ being pregnant and then exposing them having an abortion. If that’s you being a ‘mate’ I’d hate to see what you’re like as an enemy.
I love a bit of tea just as much as the next person, but I think exposing pregnancy is a step too far.

Reactions: 15
This has peaked my interest, just wish it was on the correct thread. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's all kinds of messed up to be honest, poor girl regardless of whether she cheated or whatever....she deserves to announce or not announce it. Now it's all over the net that she considers an abortion.

Which I'm sceptical about anyways, cos megan is mad to have babies. So I doubt she would consider it

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker🙋🏻‍♀️ Deffo either reeanne, tel’s ex or that other girl that was claiming she was pregnant with his kid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.