Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just find it mad how successful some of the cast are and how well they’ve done with money. When you look at someone like Kail who came from nothing. Then you have Leah who STILL has an income from the show and is waitressing? Like wtf. I didn’t think someone on an MTV show which is shown worldwide would be waitressing on the side 🙃
If you google it, she owed $779k in unpaid taxes

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I actually think Ryan looks better in the one photo than he has done in years. But given everything we know about Amanda and his own past, it’s a pairing awaiting disaster. At least Bentley got to see some peace (even if it only lasts briefly).

Leo100

VIP Member
[The Carly thing I think about too. So many people say that when she’s 18 she’ll run back to catelynn and Tyler but I don’t think she will. If she’s had a normal upbringing I imagine she won’t want to be part of their drama, if she ends up having access to the tm franchise, news etc etc which I can’t see why she wouldn’t
Totally agree , people just act like Carly was taken into care without a choice but she will see Brandon and Theresa as her family and that's her life. Tyler and Caitlin will be seen as distant relatives almost , they say she has a bond with her birth siblins but I imagine it's probably similar to what you would have with a cousin or something. Obviously this is just my guess and opinion and its hard to judge when we don't see them together

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Of the 4 parents involved, it’s not clear any of them have jobs outside of reality tv. Yet every birthday party etc is way over the top and plenty of cash to flash.
literally 😂 Zach goes to prison for a DUI, Cory's "job" is The Challenge on MTV and he acts like he's going off to fight WW3 each time he leaves. Cheyenne does nothing but float about complaining and I guess Cory's wife or girlfriend just looks after babies.

crazycakelady

VIP Member
She’s such a pretty girl but she does herself no no favours with her outfits and choice of hair styles it’s like she’s stuck in the 90s

Leo100

VIP Member
The weird thing I don’t get that’s put me off kail is she made a big thing recently about how people tried to ruin her announcements whilst pregnant and said how bad it was Chris had told people about Rio (even though she did the same to him) …

But then she said a few months ago on her podcast that one of her baby dad’s other kids told her his mum and dad were going to have another baby. It was clear as day she was talking about Javi and Lauren. I thought at the time why is she telling her podcast this when she says it’s wrong to out people’s pregnancies? And it does turn out they’re having a baby.
She is so bad for double standards as long as it doesn't effect her then she can do what she wants but as soon as someone does what she does to them then it's not OK.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
mackenzie is delulu - she knew exactly what she was marrying into - RHINEEEE was falling asleep at the wheel on the way to their wedding!! absolutely out of his mind on god knows what. she needs to go away.

_basic_

VIP Member
Catelynn does dress bizarrely but on her wedding day she was absolutely stunning. I do facepalm when she comes on with her frumpy stuff on even when she dresses up!

_basic_

VIP Member
I meant Chelsea, was thinking of Amber after watching UK one🤣
Have you been watching this franchise from the beginning? Sorry can’t join in any mocking of Chelsea, she endured absolute shite from Adam and continued to be a decent mother till she met Cole. She had her parents full support for sure is that a bad thing? Maybe they should have cut her off and see how she floundered?
Have nothing but support personally for Chelsea she’s an amazing mother and who knows where she’d be without Randys support

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
what makes me laugh the most is when Cory goes off to the challenge and they act like he's drafted into Afghanistan, all crying and big emotional goodbyes like hello??? its some shitty game show? he's not off to fight for his country or do any kind of proper job
Spot on 🤣 It’s like they try and give the same energy as when Javi used to actually go away with the airforce to dangerous places for his country and they showed the impact 6 months away would have. Cory was literally only going to film another MTV show and they made a huge deal out of it every time 🫣

Gincredible

You'd have to be a nutter to take on Jenelle anyway, but you'd have to be fully insane to get involved with David being her ex 😬

_basic_

VIP Member
I'm team Chelsea here too.
She did stupid stuff at 15/16 but as an adult she chose a really decent guy to settle down and make a family with, she left the show and has a successful business on her own and a good home - and Randy is a doll, so fucking what if paid for his daughters groceries when she was a teenage single mom. He's a successful dentist and he adores his kid.
Yeah that’s what I think, the majority of her bad decisions were when she was a lot younger. Having Randys unconditional support helped her become the person she is now. And at least she didn’t have loads of guys and toxic relationships around Aubree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10