Teen mom USA (the next chapter) #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Teen mom USA: The next chapter.
Link to last thread:
---
Briefly:
Bri and Ashley still aren’t talking
Bri has asked her sister to adopt Stella? To prevent Luis having custody?
Bri and Jade are still besties
Ashley and bar have split?
Ryan is in rehab possibly met a new woman
Maci storyline consists of Ryan
Jades got married and her parents have entered rehab
Cate and Ty are doing good have just had a Carly visit but cate has fallen out majorly with her family
Chey still coparenting well with Corey, she reached out to Ashley but Ashley said nah keep that door closed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve not finished watching the series so I’m not up to date with everything but I just had to come on to tell you all how much I dislike Briana.
I cannot stand that woman. Briana centres herself completely as the main protagonist within her girls life and their relationship with their father. All she does is sit around in her lazy ass and talk about what people need to do to make her fell better.
The fathers have no quality engagement with their children, low eye contact no interaction of substance and that witch makes everything about her. I cannot stand to watch it.

I lived Cate and Tys new house and I think they’ve done a great job providing for their children - they should be proud.

Eugh I feel like Jenelle will never not be toxic? Putting that rancid man over her children time and time again

Reactions: 13
If this is 100% that’s going to be it for Jenelle she will lose those children and who are they gonna go to?? Nathan is hardly dad of the year, don’t think ensley would be better off with David’s mother and Barb can’t have them all. How utterly sad, Jenelle is an absolute Easter she has been from when Jace was born. Drug addiction and putting toxic relationships before her children and god knows what else has gone on on the land. I’ve just seen yet another video of Jenelle admitting that David was physical with the children, looks to be a while ago but hard to tell, she was having a conversation with someone possibly Nathan’s mother? This is gonna be one of those horrendous cases that go down in history I feel

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They’ll lose all the kids and David will only have Jenelle to take out allllll his anger on. I can genuinely see him killing her, he’s 100% got it in him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If Kaiser and Ensley are frightened of Jennelle and David they might not speak up. They had time to tell them not to say anything

Reactions: 8
If Kaiser and Ensley are frightened of Jennelle and David they might not speak up. They had time to tell them not to say anything
Hopefully the authorities will be able to speak to them in a way to get info from them. I remember ensley describing David killing some chicks once, like it was just one of those things. Kids probably see everything as normal

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hopefully the authorities will be able to speak to them in a way to get info from them. I remember ensley describing David killing some chicks once, like it was just one of those things. Kids probably see everything as normal
And that's the worry. Poor kids.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he ask her why she said it and said he would slap her or something. Ensley clearly wasn’t lying little kids don’t lie like that

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he ask her why she said it and said he would slap her or something. Ensley clearly wasn’t lying little kids don’t lie like that
Yeah something along those lines. When you put together everything he’s done it’s pretty scary. I hope he doesn’t hold them hostage or something he seems pretty psychotic

Yeah something along those lines. When you put together everything he’s done it’s pretty scary. I hope he doesn’t hold them hostage or something he seems pretty psychotic
Killing animals is a huge indicator for being a serial killer

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He killed one of their pet dogs after it bit/ snapped at Ensley, he said he thought Nugget was a danger as it could do it again. Nothing about trying to re-home or even that the dog's feelings/ personal space,may have been a big issue, around a young child that could not read a dog's behaviour.

• Sad
Has anyone started watching Chelsea’s new show? It was on prime/paramount. I watched a few tonight and it’s fab so far, it’s good to hear her talk properly without the stupid baby voice!

Has anyone started watching Chelsea’s new show? It was on prime/paramount. I watched a few tonight and it’s fab so far, it’s good to hear her talk properly without the stupid baby voice!
No but I wanted to, I have access to HGTV which they were on but wrong times zone I think plus don’t have a tv guide. I’ve for prime so I’ll have a look there, thanks!

Reactions: 2
Annoying! I’ve got to have an add on subscription apparently, on top of paying for prime. Getting annoyed with all these different subscriptions I only watch a bit of tv like one program from each service or something 😩

Reactions: 4
Annoying! I’ve got to have an add on subscription apparently, on top of paying for prime. Getting annoyed with all these different subscriptions I only watch a bit of tv like one program from each service or something 😩
Can you get a 7 day free trial with it? If so use it to watch it, I’m sure all the episodes are up

Can you get a 7 day free trial with it? If so use it to watch it, I’m sure all the episodes are up
I’ll have a look I tried to get a trial with paramount a while ago and they don’t do them. I think this one is discovery +