Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YogaKitty444

Watching earlier reruns. First time around I didn’t notice what an asshole Tyler is. There’s a really revealing episode where Brandon and Theresa request them not to discuss their private conversations/texts etc on tv. Tyler refuses, he is more concerned with being a reality tv star, Cate is wanting to protect the relationship with their daughter…he decided he will continue to do whatever he wants regardless and take the risk that the adoptive parents will cut them off and they will have no further contact with Carly.

Every episode is the same, Cate and Tyler moan about their supposed mental health/trauma issues, and then Tyler goes to lunch with his mother and gets over-animated about their ‘problems’. It’s all a DISTRACTION for the fact that neither of them have jobs. In the series before his mother was expressing concerns about Tyler’s lack of college/work and that mtv could come to an end and he needed something else to fall back on. Then the next series there is the clothing line…they basically copied Maci/Taylor, but didn’t do it properly, it was so small-fry/pitiful that it was clear it was just being done to make it look like they actually did something to earn their third upgrades new house in 3 years. Although they have been together since their teens…if the tv cameras stop coming…I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler ended the relationship. Even when they did a vacation reunion show….Cate had to have a panic attack to give an excuse for Tyler to get involved in the show, he can’t stand being left out. He’ll be claiming they were ‘trauma bonded’ or some such claptrap once TM eventually ends. Wouldn’t be shocked if he was gay.

Farrah is fascinating, he lack of self-awareness. I’m up to the part where she invites her mother on holiday, then also invites her father and his girlfriend, then decides to travel with them…and make her mother travel alone a few days later…then makes the whole trip about helping to plan her father’s engagement and how much she doesn’t want to attend her mothers wedding. Debra is insane, yet the cruelty Farrah shows her is off the scale, and creepy Dr David is seeing it properly when he tells her he doesn’t respect her due to the way she treats her mother. Wish we could see Farrah on the latest series, she certainly knows how to make money, she’s a shred businesswoman, even if she is a whore and nasty piece of work.

Much respect for Maci, she was the only one concerned for Ryan and calling out his drug use years ago, which mcKenzie and his parents did their best to ingore it. She has also given him chance after chance to rebuild his relationship with Bentley while keeping him away at times of risk to her child. Her and Taylor also kept their 9-5 jobs until their t-shirt business replaced that income, and she also has another job she doesn’t talk about on the show due to conflict of interest. They have done the exact opposite of Cate and Tyler and not relied on the tv show for their entire futures. Their main problem now is that they are so ‘normal’ that they don’t have a storyline…so now in the current series all they have to talk about is Ryan’s problems.

Don’t know why they keep Cheyenne on the show? She’s a waste of airtime. The main story she is trying to push…for a second time…is that Ryder misses Cory when he does the Challenge. So basically they keep promoting another tv show, he’s not gone to war, he can phone her anytime and it’s not that long. Then we have this nonsense about Ryder accidentally calling Zack ‘dad’, and Cheyenne acting like it’s a big issue to navigate…when one casual conversation with Cory and Taylor and there isn’t even any tension over resolving the issue. Of the 4 parents involved, it’s not clear any of them have jobs outside of reality tv. Yet every birthday party etc is way over the top and plenty of cash to flash. Their storylines are getting to the point of issues for the sake of issues, like Chelsea had to resort to when we had all the fuss over Aubree buying her first cellphone…when they ran out of things to say about Adam and their own lives become too normal.
Tyler is awful.
He has fed on all the "Tyler is so grown up and does everythingfor the family because Cate struggles" bullshit that he believes he is the second coming of Christ.
When actually, I think he is abusive to Cate and actually is the root cause of a lot of (not all) the problems she has.
We've seen the facade slip several times and he is a nasty man underneath his TV persona.

Reactions: 13

_basic_

VIP Member
Apparently the CPS charges have been dropped but the felony charge against David still stands for strangling Jace. I saw Jenelles post which she must have RAN to make, her only concern is herself and her image even tho she states Jace is her first priority. Why would she make a video saying charges were dropped when the charge against David still stands? I don’t know a lot about the American legal system but maybe since it’s in the hands of the police it’s bigger than just an accusation that CPS was investigating. She’s an absolute narcissist. Where’s all this shit she’s bringing out about her childhood etc cos that was the most important thing weeks ago!

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Honestly Leah is a trainwreck. She really tries hard to pretend she’s changed but she’s always been an unorganised mess. I’ve been rewatching recently and on the season where she is trying to pretend she’s been out of a treatment a year (yet still hasn’t addressed a drug problem at this point or explained why she was even in treatment) and she is clearly still using.. she looks half dead and sick all the way through this season. I think she continued to use for a long time after pretending to be clean. On rewatch now knowing the truth of things I hateee how she makes herself the victim in every situation. Constantly slagging off Corey and Jeremy and choosing which one to like day to day. She’s the reason why both those relationships failed on top of cheating on both of them.

_basic_

VIP Member
If Kaiser and Ensley are frightened of Jennelle and David they might not speak up. They had time to tell them not to say anything
Hopefully the authorities will be able to speak to them in a way to get info from them. I remember ensley describing David killing some chicks once, like it was just one of those things. Kids probably see everything as normal

• Wow
Reactions: 12

_basic_

VIP Member
Can’t believe he’s been texting maryssas mother, things must have been bed to text his ex who is that bad she’s hasn’t got custody of their daughter! What a bunch of awful adults in these children’s lives including Nathan! What hope is there for them 🥴 I wonder how Jenelle can pin David’s texts on Barb

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
If this is 100% that’s going to be it for Jenelle she will lose those children and who are they gonna go to?? Nathan is hardly dad of the year, don’t think ensley would be better off with David’s mother and Barb can’t have them all. How utterly sad, Jenelle is an absolute Easter she has been from when Jace was born. Drug addiction and putting toxic relationships before her children and god knows what else has gone on on the land. I’ve just seen yet another video of Jenelle admitting that David was physical with the children, looks to be a while ago but hard to tell, she was having a conversation with someone possibly Nathan’s mother? This is gonna be one of those horrendous cases that go down in history I feel

• Sad

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chelsea is so annoying and privileged. All the other girls (even Jenelle) finished high school. Chelsea dropped out cause she was lazy and entitled. She had a house paid for, there’s scenes where her dad hands her hundreds of dollars for her food shopping. She was a spoilt brat. She then went and did a beauty course and didn’t work after it 😂 The Adam situation is always weird for me too because he’s clearly an absolute dickhead but I think she made things worse 100%. They left out that he was a twat to her at the beginning because she slept with his best friend when she was pregnant!! 😭 she is no angel. She also apparently slept with Adam’s brother? Weird. Adam would only be allowed to be around Aubrey when Chelsea was shagging him or he acted like he wanted to be with her. If he’s so irresponsible why is it ok to have him around when he’s shagging you? But when he’s with someone else he’s not allowed to see her? She would call him names for years but then still sleep with him and then have him around their daughter again. She even shagged him when Taylor was pregnant and knew. The baby voices her , Cole and Aubrey all do make me wanna jump off out a window too. Rant over haha .

• Wow
  • Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
All the shit Amber has done from day one of being on the show and the fact they still keep her around is actually crazy!! On top of being a vile abusive bitch she also doesn’t even have custody of her kids but is on a show about being a mum. Baffling 😩
I see a lot of comments on the teen mom pages about Amber. Everyone wants to know why she gets away with it and why she’s even on the show when she’s not even a proper parent. She just sits on her sofa crying all episodes or goes to Gary then complains that their daughter doesn’t want to bother with her anymore.
Amber was domestically abusive to Gary when their daughter was a baby which was shown on tv, then there’s the whole other baby daddy drama with the machete etc. And she popped off so easily and quickly at Ashley because she was doing a tiktok video when they happened to drive past in the mini bus. You’d wonder what hold she has on mtv to be allowed to stay so long

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I must have missed the part where Barbara made her use a feeding tube, made her think she couldn’t walk and shaved off her head to make it look like she was going bald 🙄
All Barbara ever wanted her to do is be a good mother. From the beginning she wanted her to finish uni and just come home to help with her own child. Fucking madness some of the stuff she comes out with!

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Does anyone ever get annoyed with Catelynn’s hair? 😭 She has always had the worst hair cuts I’ve ever seen and don’t get me started on the colours she chooses. I really don’t get it.
Sounds harsh but her appearance in general annoys me. I think she’s naturally quite pretty and has potential but really let herself go. She still experiments with her hair cuts/ colours as if she’s 14 too

• Heart

leekc

Chatty Member
One thing I don’t get about Leah is why she has to have conversations about sex / periods on camera.. poor kids should have some privacy about that. I don’t get why she also has to have such meaningful conversations everytime with the whole what does this mean to you🤣

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Thankfully no one filmed me when I was 17-18. I did some pretty questionable things too, all with the goal of trying to find love.
I don't find Chelsea particularly upsetting or even annoying. She's more "meh". I think Jenelle is a POS and I think Kail continues to act not in the best interests of her gazillion kids.

Jennytea

VIP Member
The Bristol and her husband scenes were wild. He was clearly having a full on breakdown on camera at one point. Unpopular opinion but I always liked Chey’s parts of the show since she joined. Couldn’t stand that Mackenzie always had to fast forward her parts. There’s a lot to say about Chey and all the weird stuff that’s gone on but always found her segments more fresh an entertaining compared to the other girls on OG. Better than watching Amber led out on her sofa with no custody or her kids saying she’s a ‘damn good mom’ 🤣😂 .

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Wondering what Bar could’ve done that was so bad seeing as being a heroin addict, domestic abuser, racist, sex worker etc doesn’t stop you from being allowed on the show

• Heart