Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Should lose it for life. Sorry but he’s had so many chances especially after the shit show of driving to his own wedding, he doesn’t give a shit. If he wants to k*ll himself that’s one thing but don’t put others at risk driving like an absolute twat. You know, I had high hopes for Ryan after seeing his conversation with Maci and dr drew and now just think he’s an absolute waste of space. Poor Bentley thank god for Taylor. I feel sorry for Jen and at a push Larry
There should be some kind of law where you lose it for life imo. People like Katie Price still driving around after being disqualified like 6 times is a joke

Reactions: 10

crabupatree

VIP Member
Rio.. such a normal name I thought the twins would also have “normal” names. I like Kail but those names aren’t it
thats why it slipped my mind then :ROFLMAO: i thought that was one of Creed/Mello's many number of names

I saw the name Valley mentioned a while back and all the comments were 'she had to try how many times for a girl then gives her a name like that....come on Kail you can do better :LOL: '

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
This is what the “big” news was the tt was talking about a few weeks ago. It can’t even explain how much I do not give a 💩 about Javi 😂 Lauren is a fool for getting with him the first place never mind taking him back
Didn’t he cheat on her twice? One of those with Kail? Lauren can do so much better but I suppose she may have rose tinted glasses on!

_basic_

VIP Member
I saw at the end of the Ashley article that she checked to see if a 911 call was made from Jenelle (how tf does she even manage to check this?!), that’s good speculation about them calculating the whole thing so they apparently have to have him there and they could’ve made the call to make it look real. Funny how they didn’t take anything and didn’t enter the house, they just went in the garage and made a mess 🤣
Exactly, they live in a house in the middle of nowhere, who is gonna try and break in? She’s full of shit.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Then in the next series Mack announced that Rhine was spending $10,000 a week on drugs. Presumably he wasn’t able to hold down a job and also unclear why MTV would be paying him as much as $520,000 a year for his small part in the show. Plus Mack I don’t think worked as she stayed home with the kids, so how can she claim no knowledge of it? He had to have been doing drugs at home or high in her presence most of the time, but even if she was totally naive over that…it’s the financial side that doesn’t make sense. How could she not know he was burning through that kind of money or how he was getting it…drugs are purchased in cash, he must have been getting it somewhere, storing cash at the house etc as well.

His parents would also know a lot about his finances, possibly they defer their appearances fees so he can have it, but they’d still have an idea of the amounts involved, Rhine would also need to file tax returns for appearance fees, that would have been going on for years while he lived with us parents as well. The idea that they were all clueless is crazy. Even the other girls, who don’t spend any time with him were picking up on it via how he appeared on tv log before his own family did.

I think Maci was genuinely concerned about his life and ensuring Bentley didn’t have to deal with losing his father at a young age. It’s easy to criticise her as Mack did for doing it publicly, but if his wife and family are so ignorant they probably wouldn’t have taken notice of her approaching privately anyway.

• Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
A cult Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever really stopped and looked at how Messy Leah actually is!
Also girlses keeps making me laugh 😂
Girlses, jell(jail), Geary(Gary)

I automatically say these versions now! I blame the tik toker who does the Teen Mom timelines, I’m a huge fan 😂

Leo100

VIP Member
Yeah they are more like friends than a married couple. Tyler was getting fed up when she was checking herself into a mental health facility every other week , I thought he would have left her then

Sophiadee

VIP Member
What’s the story with Ryan’s new girlfriend then? Didn’t they meet or rehab or something??
Yeah so I’m very confused with how many are happy for this coparenting relationship and Maci’s support in the first place. It’s literally just to spite Mackenzie. This relationship is a recipe for disaster, they met in rehab recently and Ryan has been in active addiction within the past year. He trashed his children’s home under the influence very recently which they all seem to be ignoring, he should be in jail. I’ll come back to this comment when it all kicks off again lol.
---
Well, good for Bentley I guess.
Someone commented pointing out her visible track marks on her arms and tattoo which has a tongue between two fingers, I wouldn’t want her round my kids but anything to piss Mac off

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
I’m confused because Sean looks pissed in all the promos and they’re partying. Surely he shouldn’t be drinking? Or around that sort of environment?
If he is, next he will be abusing alcohol, Jenelle and Amber both drink/been hinted at a problem with alcohol, for anyone sensible it would seem that once an addict then anything could be seen as an issue but MTV don’t bother about that little detail it’s all about the ratings. Then when they cut the drink off (like they did with David), drama!
---
I didn’t know Corey cheated? Wow I don’t like him even more now, always though yeah he’s a bit of a dick but at least he’s a good dad and treats Taylor with respect 🙄

IMG_6477.png
IMG_6478.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

sparklingdee

VIP Member
it really does make me laugh when he's like "guys... im going away... back to the challenge..." and they all cry lmfaooooo like bffr. imagine them working a 9-5 or doing a real job.

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Randy also told Chelsea he wouldn't pay the rent if she moved Adam in and she did anyway and lied about it.
But yes, she was quite young and had that mindset many young girls (and older ladies too) have, that she wanted to "be a family" with her, Adam and their child. That fantasy blinded her to what Adam actually was, which was a douchey loser who called Aubree a "mistake" and called Chelsea a "stretch marked bitch".

• Heart