Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That Roux account on twitter is saying Jenelle has a new boyfriend, wonder how true that is. I can definitely believe it, girl can’t be on her own for 5 minutes.
Now what do you think he looks like? Her exes are all so different so she doesn't really have a "type" could sge shock us all by actually picking a decent bloke?

Leo100

VIP Member
Anyone seen any court updates on David yet? I know he was going today i only follow the Ashley and nothing so far but I have no idea what time it is out there
Also Jennelle went yesterday for an update on the custody battle but not heard how that went either

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I’m sure Leah posted something where she implied that one of her kids didn’t see their dad, and at the time I assumed it was Addie and wondered what was going on there, but now I can’t find the post.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Jenelle has put a video on and dare I say I feel sorry for her. I mean I really dislike her and all she has done. I don’t know if this is a tactic after the other posts didn’t work but I really feel bad for her. I’ve definitely lost some brain cells
Where is it?

LilToes

VIP Member
Annoying! I’ve got to have an add on subscription apparently, on top of paying for prime. Getting annoyed with all these different subscriptions I only watch a bit of tv like one program from each service or something 😩
Can you get a 7 day free trial with it? If so use it to watch it, I’m sure all the episodes are up

MrsJones83

VIP Member
we
I don’t think it would be to announce the twins birth cos all the up to date tm news outlets know and know we know. Could be about a paternity test but that’s not exactly big news
---
Wow I’ve literally clicked back into fb after this post and look what I’ve popped up 😂

View attachment 2631709
I didn’t realise it was all so close.

My babe was a valentine’s baby, and was due 5th November! 👀

Kelly1822

Still watching last season, I don’t think I’ve seen addy yet? Does Jeremy not want her to film anymore?
---
I also noticed luke, Kayla’s ex from young & pregnant at Ryder’s birthday party. 👀

Last edited:

Jennytea

VIP Member
I always see stuff about Maci apparently being an alcoholic.. maybe this is where the sympathy is coming from? Sounds like a reach but seen so much about how she drinks everyday!