Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Jenelle has put a video on and dare I say I feel sorry for her. I mean I really dislike her and all she has done. I don’t know if this is a tactic after the other posts didn’t work but I really feel bad for her. I’ve definitely lost some brain cells

_basic_

VIP Member
Wasn’t there something about a cult aswel?
I heard something about a cult but I can’t quite remember. Something about affirmations and stuff so not like move your whole family to a LDS community I thought it was more like just joining a belief

2nd part of gender reveal out and one of the cannons doesn’t go off. Only the blue one but everyone currently thinks it’s 2 boys.
---

I don’t know if I’ve already said this or dreamed I did which is also likely 🤣 but I have family in Australia with huge families and all their friends have huge families too so I don’t think it’s too out of the ordinary like 6-10 kids. My mum is one of 9 also
I think it's great huge families but I cant imagine the cost of that ! hurts to think about it 😂

I reckon many Americans get in trouble for taxes we just hear about the reality stars more cause they are in the media. Is find it hard to do taxes the way they do, our way still pains me to see it go but at least it’s done and no need to think about it unless your self employed. Imagine how many people in the uk just wouldn’t bother paying it 😳
Agree with you. I have a lot of family in Canada and having to sort taxes is thing that puts me off living there

_basic_

VIP Member
I never know if I like kail or not. Her comment about Isaac not being allowed that hair cut cause he’s half white.. what the actual hell
Yeah that was unacceptable. I think she was worrying about him being stereotyped tho, maybe, and unfortunately for her it was caught on camera. The wording was terrible 😣 Ashley’s mother tea purposely gave her girls names that didn’t give away their ethnicity (her words) and Ashley did the same with Holly.

Kelly1822

“The stress I was under was making me physically sick,” he said. “I’m so glad I don’t have to wake up to extreme anxiety every morning now.”

How do you think you made Jace and the other kids feel, David?!
Uhh hes revolting. 🤢

happymummy2

Chatty Member
If he was in kenan and kel and n the 90s I might have seen him back in the day but still pretty clueless for the rest. How many kids does he have out of curiosity?
I just had to Google him. he does the show lip sync battle aswell. it says 12 children 6 baby moms

Opendoor

Question: has Kail ever said Rio is a boy or have we all just assumed? I mean Rio is a girls name too? (Sorry if this has already been covered)

Wow how on earth did they find out so quick, I’ve been googling since I read that last post and nothing! Silly me assumed that the posts she’s sharing now are in real time but they are probably old. But how old is rio now? She must have been at risk getting pregnant so quick after him, never mind with twins
Yeah but the story has been about for a while. So who knows if early or near full term. No idea if true but they usually are. Here is the post about fraternal twins

Attachments