Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Sorry if old news but read this thread of Davids texts with his ex. I don't get why she is even entertaining him and how sick with the Victoria secret thing 😷

What’s the Victoria’s Secret texts about/too? The part where it says “mom is giving me money” is that the ex?

Sophiadee

VIP Member
12 by 6 women

What’s weird to me is he started having kids at a fairly normal age. I would expect someone with so many started really young but he was 30 when MC had their twins. It’s like once he started he couldn’t stop
I was expecting more for some reason. There’s someone around our age from our town who has 6 baby mums lol, you might know him as his brother went to our school. Can’t believe he’s on par with Nick Cannon 🤣

_basic_

VIP Member
Is a spinal tap the same as an epidural? Why the need for opiates in the first place? Just trying to understand the root cause here.
A spinal tap is slightly different I remember I thought it was the same thing. I think it went wrong so that’s why she was given the meds in the first place
---
She started on pills.
Then went on to heroin.
Ok thanks. Didn’t know she went that far I’m shocked
---
I was just wondering this too. I had a spinal for my caesarean section (which is different to epidural), they sent me home with paracetamol and ibuprofen. Can’t quite understand the jump to opiates!
I think in America they push drugs quite a lot. Especially as they have to buy them. When I was in America, on the tv every other advert is for medication, cute little jingles whilst also listing the hundreds of side effects. I remover there was one you can take alongside an antidepressant because apparently antidepressants don’t work as well without this add on 😳

leekc

Chatty Member
She’s legit a fuckin idiot and I can’t feel sorry for her, used to as it’s clear abuse but now I think she stays with him cause she’s ruined relationships with everyone else for him. He makes me sick 🤢. Never understood why she couldn’t put her kids first

Also, why can Amber not do anything for herself🤣🤣🤣 (pls forgive me as re watching so will be going back a lot) she legit can’t even do anything without her mum or dad holding her hand

I meant Chelsea, was thinking of Amber after watching UK one🤣

Leo100

VIP Member
You know I'm starting to doubt myself now and think was it her I saw had wrote it , if she did its gone now 🤔

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I understand that and that the meds are a lot stronger and more diverse and available in America but there is a difference to taking prescribed meds and shooting up heroin no matter how addictive they both are. Especially the way they are obtained etc.
Is a spinal tap the same as an epidural? Why the need for opiates in the first place? Just trying to understand the root cause here.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Did anyone see Jenelles new video where she seems to be in a car with a man implying she’s on a date? The Ashley has reported on it too, surely not, can she not see that her children need her full attention right now after what they have probably been through with David? Plus she’s shit at picking men!
I don’t think she’s ever been single for more than a couple months.