Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sorry if it has been mentioned before but does anyone watch IDKHurrr on TT? I absolutely have fallen in love with TM, I never watched it when it was big so I’m thinking of starting it, how can I watch it in the Uk?
They are all on the paramount plus app x

Leo100

VIP Member
Sorry if old news but read this thread of Davids texts with his ex. I don't get why she is even entertaining him and how sick with the Victoria secret thing 😷

Loveallthegossip

Yeah, it was during a probation check in meeting apparently. The Ashely said that the judge was angry that he’d not been sticking to his probation terms, so he has to stay in jail until his drug test results come back.

They also make a point of saying that Jen wasn’t there when she’s been to almost every hearing, but Larry was.
They probably knew that he was going to get arrested.

_basic_

VIP Member
Can you get a 7 day free trial with it? If so use it to watch it, I’m sure all the episodes are up
I’ll have a look I tried to get a trial with paramount a while ago and they don’t do them. I think this one is discovery +

Just started watching part 2 of the reunion show. Interesting tht they "filmed" backstage and Cory talking to Ashley.
But then it weird watching the Ryan part as we see/hear where he is now.
Not sure what the time frame is when the reunion was done to now.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Tbh she let herself go before this which is why he said it. This would motivate me to sort it out, I’d be mortified if my bf said this. I know people will say it’s toxic and to leave but they’re lying to themselves about how important attractiveness is in relationships. She knows she’s now punching too as she’s basically pimping Tyler out on only fans lol
Is Tyler’s OF him and Cate (B/G) or is it aimed at a gay audience?