Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s the one! I’ve read that back and not sure how I got it so wrong 😂 I don’t know if they actually get paid?
---

Wow this is a complete surprise! Didn’t know Jeremy was like this, I did always think that there’s a bit of flirting between them however when they were together she was falling apart and begging for support and he was just like nah I’m away working soz
I thought he had a gf?

LilToes

VIP Member
Has anyone started watching Chelsea’s new show? It was on prime/paramount. I watched a few tonight and it’s fab so far, it’s good to hear her talk properly without the stupid baby voice!

Kelly1822

I heard something about a cult but I can’t quite remember. Something about affirmations and stuff so not like move your whole family to a LDS community I thought it was more like just joining a belief
I remember reading some stuff that kail had said about it.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chelsea is the baby of her family and the youngest of 4 girls so I can see why she was spoiled. I think their divorce had an impact too so Randy probably over compensated for that. I like her though and the life she’s made for herself
Omg I didn’t know her mum and dad had 4 girls together? For some reason I thought she was an only child! Did Randy have a little girl from a new relationship though or am I imagining that

LilToes

VIP Member
That tm chatter page is savage 😂
My gripe with TM chatter is she always blows smoke up cheys arse instead of calling her dodgy husband and family out. Someone sent her deets about the shooting and why it happened and she put up a post saying everyone needs to ignore it even though multiple people have said it was over something he done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Make It Stop

VIP Member
First love and the family unit people wish they could provide for their first born is the reason why I feel she still holds love for Ryan.

_basic_

VIP Member
Hmm I don’t think she was, because she then went on to make comments about the fact that Jo was wearing sweatpants during drop off (he was literally moving, and even if he wasn’t, who gives a fuck). ‘I don’t want his hair cut like that, little white boys don’t have their hair like that’ doesn’t scream I’m worried he’s going to be stereotyped 🙃
Really? Why do you think she said it, just to have a dig? Plus the sweatpants comment?

_basic_

VIP Member
Where is it?
Her fb and Tik Tok
---
Has anyone listened to Kail’s birth story?

i don’t feel sorry for jenelle at all, Barb might not be perfect but she’s tried a hell of a lot harder with jace than jenelle ever did
I’ve always been against Jenelle and for Barb but the latest one seems so raw and maybe she brought this on herself it’s just how I feel about it.
I saw some pics on insta but not the full thing

GGGem

Think Kail would have been due around the start of December as she said she think she fell pregnant just before she went to Thailand which was on the 13th March. With twins she could well have had them early

_basic_

VIP Member
lol tt lady has posted the next episode of Amber and I don’t know about this but Amber was beefing with Jenelle it’s hilarious 😂😂😂

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Sorry to be a pain, i haven’t been able to find anything on google! Does anyone know when and where we can view the new episodes in Australia? Just finished catching up on Paramount+ but nothing new yet! 🙏🏻

_basic_

VIP Member

“The stress I was under was making me physically sick,” he said. “I’m so glad I don’t have to wake up to extreme anxiety every morning now.”

How do you think you made Jace and the other kids feel, David?!
He’s such an utter tw@t I cannot stand him