Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Finca

Kail just confirmed in her Barely Famous podcast that she is pregnant with twins. As everyone already knew. I just hope it is boys again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

_basic_

VIP Member
Jenelles latest TikTok Jace is in it. How they can let him back in the home when there’s still a charge out for David what on earth!
---
And apparently he’s high.
how can Jenelle deny him adhd meds but let him smoke?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is also really interesting. Of course, we all know there is no such thing as a ‘normal family’ but when you take a look at the OG’s and the TM2 girls they all had quite bleak upbringings:

• Farrah: Clearly her mother is unstable and Farrah has spoken about being mentally, emotionally and physically abused as a child. Both her parents have admitted to beating her with a belt. She has also hinted over the years of some kind of extreme abuse/trauma that happened in her childhood. Farrah’s sister lived with their grandmother as a child as she couldn’t bear to be around Debbie. Farrah has also said that her mother threatened her with a knife. She also said her parents were relieved when Sophia's father Derek died and gave her no support at all when she was grieving.

• Amber: Amber said in an interview that she first tried drugs at the age of 9 and attempted suicide at the age of 11. She also assisted in robbing houses with a gang at the age of 15. Her sister died when she was a baby and Amber was clearly traumatised by this. Both her parents were alcoholics and life at home was volatile.

• Maci: Maci Keeps a lot of her family life private. Her parents were rarely featured on the show, and when they were they seemed quite reserved and quiet. She has never shared much about her early life, but perhaps this is because there isn’t much to share? Her book mentions that she was a tomboy as a kid, and spent a lot of time riding dirt bikes etc. Seems to have been a lowkey, healthy childhood.

• Catelynn: Catelynn grew up in poverty and lived in a trailer for most of her early years. Her mother April was addicted to drugs and alcohol and frequently put boyfriends ahead of Catelynn, one of whom pinned Catelynn to the floor during an argument and began choking her. Catelynn’s dad (who seems to be more stable) moved to Florida when she was a child, this sparked abandonment issues within Cate. I always wondered why her father didn’t bring her with him, or even tried to get custody of her? Cate’s one time stepdad (Butch – Tyler’s dad) was in and out of jail and also a crack addict who would beat April.

• Leah: Leah is the daughter of a teen mom and grew up with an absent father who was an addict. She was sexually abused as a child and her mother pressured her to have sex as a 13 year old. Growing up in West Virginia, they were poor and relied on welfare and food stamps. Leah’s mother was bipolar and did not take her medication. Her mother and grandma would encourage her to fight other girls in school, and attending school was not a priority.

• Chelsea: Similar to Maci, Chelsea had a stable upbringing. Her father is a dentist and they were financially comfortable. Her parents divorced when she was 14/15 years old. They were both incredibly supportive of her throughout the show. Her relationship with Adam was clearly toxic, but it was all typical teenage stuff.

• Kail: Arguably the poorest of the TM girls, Kail grew up in poverty. She had no family around her, just a single mother who neglected her, would often leave her alone for days on end as a child so she could go out drinking all the while bringing different boyfriends in and out of Kails life. Kail used to have to phone up bars asking if her mother was there. She never had a birthday party or a Christmas present. Her childhood was really rough by the sounds of things.

• Jenelle: As much as we all think Barbara is great entertainment – can you imagine growing up in a household with her?! There was never really much mentioned about Jenelle’s father on the show if I remember correctly. Apparently he was abusive towards Barbara and abandoned the family when the kids were young. Jenelle’s home life was erratic – her brother is mentally unwell and has been institutionalized, she never got on with her sister and Jenelle also has shown sociopathic characteristics.

Realistically, the only 2 moms who had what seems like a stable family life are Chelsea & Maci.
Also I just realised – the only TM whose parents are still together is Maci.
I’ve always thought it can’t be just a coincidence Maci and Chelsea have seemed to make the most normal stable lives for their kids looking at their background and family

sparklingdee

VIP Member
even if RHINE does get sober, i cant get over how much he smashed up that house and his kids toys/belongings. sorry but thats psychotic dangerous behaviour in my book.

• Heart
  • Sad

leepdeex

awful names! she isn't a a list celeb her kids probably will not be famous at all so will get regular jobs, so its silly
Tbh I don’t think it’ll make a difference.. there’s kids at my child’s school with names like “princess love” “king-john” “girlie” and those are off the top of my head. Between the UK & the US adults with weird names are going to be somewhat normal in 15-20 years

• Haha
  • Wow
I know Barbara yelled at Jenelle and made plenty of parenting mistakes…but I don’t think she can be accused of not caring about either Jenelle or Jace or not constantly trying to doing things to the best of her ability.

Something I really do like about Barbara is that on Teen Mom, she comes across as completely honest not doing a single thing for the cameras..no airs and graces whatsoever, if she’s not happy with her daughter’s behaviour she going to shout about it, and if she’s not convinced she can be a good mother she’s not giving up custody…that was apparent from the very beginning and she stayed true to that all the way through, plus she gave every one of Jenelle’s boyfriends/husbands the chance to prove themselves before she would fall out with them over things that she was in the right about. That’s why I would side with her over Jenelle anyway in a question of which one of them is more capable or more truthful.

Also, if you listen carefully, amongst all the arguments, her intention was always to transition Jace over to Janelle for fully custody at a point where it became appropriate. During earlier series Barbara tried to do it with him staying with his mother at weekends, but Janelle wasn’t happy…wanting him full time…but Barbara wanted it done slowly to ensure the stability was there and it didn’t backfire, especially because Jenelle was living in a different school district so it would be a lot of upheavals for Jace if the main custodian kept flip-flopping. Yet Jenelle proceeded to try to get her way via court action rather than proving herself slowly.

It also must irk Barbara that she has spent most of her adult life working in Walmart to raise her kids, and Jenelle, who left her mother in a position where she had to make the decision to raise a grandchild while still working, dossed about smoking weed then hit the jackpot with a reality tv paycheck.

As an aside, I think if Barbara had ever found herself the right type of man, she would have had the support to learn how to react differently and deal with stressful situations appropriately. When she did have a husband/partner, he seemed to lurk quietly in the background and although I can understand him not involving himself with Jenelle directly, he never talked Barbara down or offered her tea and sympathy either. She comes across to me as someone who needs to have someone lead her away to another room and be told to take some deep breaths before things escalate…because Jenelle was only ever going to escalate as well, so as the parent Barbara needed to learn not to react to her, and to instead put in place calmly considered consequences, rather than yelling at her every time she behaved in a way that prevented her being a mother to Jace.

One thing that also stands out, is that for all the things over the years that Barbara did for Jace, including looking after him while Jenelle was in jail and couldn’t have cared for him even if she’d had custody…she never got a thank you or any kind of praise, not from Jenelle and possibly from no one else either.
As a watcher of Teen Mom from the beginning, this is absolutely spot on!

Jennytea

VIP Member
Rewatching old teen mom 2 and wow it’s so weird watching Leah bring up having a miscarriage so detailed to multiple people on camera and saying how much she ‘wanted and loved’ the baby now knowing she has admitted she had an abortion so Corey would take her back. She also tells Corey she’s had a miscarriage and demands for him to tell her what he wants otherwise she’s going to ‘move on’ and he’s like wtf you’re engaged you’ve already moved on 😭 She got engaged to Jeremy and they actively tried for a baby for her to then abort that same baby on purpose.. and then lied to her fiancé and said she miscarried. I’m very shocked she ended up admitting years later it was really an abortion as this was sooo messy of her and she has to be sick in the head the way she went about things. Leah is so unlikable when you know the truth of things.

• Wow

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Amber is so unlikeable and abusive. She’s a cunt and a terrible mother. I think Farrah used to have her self so high strung at how she was being portrayed that she acted even worse. She was a weapon and never made sense!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Exactly, they live in a house in the middle of nowhere, who is gonna try and break in? She’s full of shit.
I saw at the end of the Ashley article that she checked to see if a 911 call was made from Jenelle (how tf does she even manage to check this?!), that’s good speculation about them calculating the whole thing so they apparently have to have him there and they could’ve made the call to make it look real. Funny how they didn’t take anything and didn’t enter the house, they just went in the garage and made a mess 🤣
So apparently the scariest thing that happened was that someone tried to break into Jenelles house on Sunday night. So either it’s David trying to get back in, or she’s gonna say she needs David there for protection. The girl is such a liar I just can’t. Really dislike her more than ever, at least when she was younger she could claim being young and stupid making mistakes but her and David are dangerous calculated people
Why didn't she just pull out her gun like she did during that road rage incident?! 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

leekc

Chatty Member
I’m re watching teen mom from the start cause I have to have something on in the background while I work and I’ve binged every housewives. Leah is a total idiot cause Corey loves her so much god knows why she fucked it up

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Lmao as if Kim wouldn’t have one of the best legal teams in the world 😭😭.. saying that Janelle’s lawyers used to get her off for everything haha she def picked some good representation 🤣
True she forgot to tell Kim to go get feathers in her hair for Keisha.

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
All Barbara ever wanted her to do is be a good mother. From the beginning she wanted her to finish uni and just come home to help with her own child. Fucking madness some of the stuff she comes out with!
Barbara did right by Jace but she's also extremely emotionally volatile and her own kids grew up ,from the sounds of it ,exposed to severe domestic abuse with Barbara's own partners.

She's obviously not DeeDee Blanchard but I can see how she Jenelle ended up with problems regulating her own emotions and choosing low life's , which is the cause of a lot of her problems.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Nova’s always been one of my favourite kids on the show. Whatever you think about Cate and Tyler’s relationship, they have raised lovely girls ❤

Watching earlier reruns. First time around I didn’t notice what an asshole Tyler is. There’s a really revealing episode where Brandon and Theresa request them not to discuss their private conversations/texts etc on tv. Tyler refuses, he is more concerned with being a reality tv star, Cate is wanting to protect the relationship with their daughter…he decided he will continue to do whatever he wants regardless and take the risk that the adoptive parents will cut them off and they will have no further contact with Carly.

Every episode is the same, Cate and Tyler moan about their supposed mental health/trauma issues, and then Tyler goes to lunch with his mother and gets over-animated about their ‘problems’. It’s all a DISTRACTION for the fact that neither of them have jobs. In the series before his mother was expressing concerns about Tyler’s lack of college/work and that mtv could come to an end and he needed something else to fall back on. Then the next series there is the clothing line…they basically copied Maci/Taylor, but didn’t do it properly, it was so small-fry/pitiful that it was clear it was just being done to make it look like they actually did something to earn their third upgrades new house in 3 years. Although they have been together since their teens…if the tv cameras stop coming…I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler ended the relationship. Even when they did a vacation reunion show….Cate had to have a panic attack to give an excuse for Tyler to get involved in the show, he can’t stand being left out. He’ll be claiming they were ‘trauma bonded’ or some such claptrap once TM eventually ends. Wouldn’t be shocked if he was gay.

Farrah is fascinating, he lack of self-awareness. I’m up to the part where she invites her mother on holiday, then also invites her father and his girlfriend, then decides to travel with them…and make her mother travel alone a few days later…then makes the whole trip about helping to plan her father’s engagement and how much she doesn’t want to attend her mothers wedding. Debra is insane, yet the cruelty Farrah shows her is off the scale, and creepy Dr David is seeing it properly when he tells her he doesn’t respect her due to the way she treats her mother. Wish we could see Farrah on the latest series, she certainly knows how to make money, she’s a shred businesswoman, even if she is a whore and nasty piece of work.

Much respect for Maci, she was the only one concerned for Ryan and calling out his drug use years ago, which mcKenzie and his parents did their best to ingore it. She has also given him chance after chance to rebuild his relationship with Bentley while keeping him away at times of risk to her child. Her and Taylor also kept their 9-5 jobs until their t-shirt business replaced that income, and she also has another job she doesn’t talk about on the show due to conflict of interest. They have done the exact opposite of Cate and Tyler and not relied on the tv show for their entire futures. Their main problem now is that they are so ‘normal’ that they don’t have a storyline…so now in the current series all they have to talk about is Ryan’s problems.

Don’t know why they keep Cheyenne on the show? She’s a waste of airtime. The main story she is trying to push…for a second time…is that Ryder misses Cory when he does the Challenge. So basically they keep promoting another tv show, he’s not gone to war, he can phone her anytime and it’s not that long. Then we have this nonsense about Ryder accidentally calling Zack ‘dad’, and Cheyenne acting like it’s a big issue to navigate…when one casual conversation with Cory and Taylor and there isn’t even any tension over resolving the issue. Of the 4 parents involved, it’s not clear any of them have jobs outside of reality tv. Yet every birthday party etc is way over the top and plenty of cash to flash. Their storylines are getting to the point of issues for the sake of issues, like Chelsea had to resort to when we had all the fuss over Aubree buying her first cellphone…when they ran out of things to say about Adam and their own lives become too normal.
Chey comes from money. Ryder’s Godfather is P Diddy’s son. She goes to school with Dream Kardashian

• Wow

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I feel for Carly as I do think she will have some connection to Tyler and Caitlin especially seeing them and her sisters all live together but their background is so dysfunctional and worlds away from how she is being raised. I’m not surprised Brandon and Teresa want to protect her and shield her from all that baggage. Imagine spending your whole life within a secure family unit with healthy relationships then going to an event with Butch, April etc it would be wild. 😂

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Catching up .. EVERY SINGLE one of Maci’s segments is literally just about Ryan. Is he all she films about? Think it’s time for her to give up the show.

side note - Bentley’s hair is still horrifying 😂💀