Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
I love Chelsea but wtf has she done to her face? It’s like manly shaped? Too much filler!

IMG_6614.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14

_basic_

VIP Member
Not sure how many times he cheated I know she caught him one of them in the toilet together but i know Javi propositioned jail in the wawa parking lot 😂 that revelation lives in my head rent free at random quiet moments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jennytea

VIP Member
Yeah its terrible, i remember when amber went crazy on andrew with the machete and the audio released was of her repeatedly calling him the R word. As a mother of an autistic child this one really pissed me off. If it was a racial slur she would be removed but the producers saw nothing wrong with her using a word that degrades special needs people. Let alone the actual violence of the situation that she should have been removed for.
All the shit Amber has done from day one of being on the show and the fact they still keep her around is actually crazy!! On top of being a vile abusive bitch she also doesn’t even have custody of her kids but is on a show about being a mum. Baffling 😩

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Kail is a really damaged person. I agree that she has provided well for her children and is a grafter but her choices will have negatively impacted her children’s development and mental health. No matter how nice the car she drives is. I grew up one of 6 with 5 different fathers with no decent male role models and I can tell you it is very traumatic being exposed to so many dysfunctional relationships.
Kail is covering up her selfish behaviour by working hard to provide but the results are the same. The children are not her number one priority- could you imagine if she had stopped at say 3 - the life and the scaffolding she could have gave those children?

I really am very worried about jenelles children. It’s quite common for abusive parents to scapegoat and this is what she does and has been doing to jace recently. Statements implying Jace is the problem - girlfriend issues, medication isssues etc this is why so many children don’t get believed because their abusers trash them to everyone.
Whenever I see photos or tik toks when David is near the children they all display ‘frozen watchfulness’ - especially Kaiser. The boy is clearly terrified of David.

• Heart
  • Sad

_basic_

VIP Member
Never his mother Kim. Now she really is a nasty piece of work in disguise. She loves being on tv and having a gossip with her son for the cameras. Yet, she may not have addiction issues herself making her a responsible adult, but apparently chose an addict to father her children and also let another abusive man into her life who according to Tyler sexually assaulted him. She’s so together and capable and has so much advice about Tyler and Cate’s continuous mental states, yet did nothing to protect her children. Then there is her daughter Amber, another addict, yet we never hear of Kim stepping in to care for her grandchildren or intervening and doing any parenting of her.
One of the episodes way back was awful to watch when Tyler was going to move in with cate and Kim and Amber discussed it beforehand that they didn’t think he wanted to and to tell him he didn’t have to, so they said it to him IN FRONT OF CATE and she looked so crushed it was awful
---
Don’t know why they keep Cheyenne on the show? She’s a waste of airtime. The main story she is trying to push…for a second time…is that Ryder misses Cory when he does the Challenge. So basically they keep promoting another tv show, he’s not gone to war, he can phone her anytime and it’s not that long. Then we have this nonsense about Ryder accidentally calling Zack ‘dad’, and Cheyenne acting like it’s a big issue to navigate…when one casual conversation with Cory and Taylor and there isn’t even any tension over resolving the issue. Of the 4 parents involved, it’s not clear any of them have jobs outside of reality tv. Yet every birthday party etc is way over the top and plenty of cash to flash. Their storylines are getting to the point of issues for the sake of issues, like Chelsea had to resort to when we had all the fuss over Aubree buying her first cellphone…when they ran out of things to say about Adam and their own lives become too normal.
I’m sure there’s an ulterior motive for having chey on the show, due to her connections outside as mentioned above. But yes to the challenge stuff, yes Ryder will miss her dad, but he CHOSE to do all of this for money and fame. I’ve never taken to Corey tbh he’s a good dad but such a pick me and attention seeker.

Reactions: 13

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Have you been watching this franchise from the beginning? Sorry can’t join in any mocking of Chelsea, she endured absolute shite from Adam and continued to be a decent mother till she met Cole. She had her parents full support for sure is that a bad thing? Maybe they should have cut her off and see how she floundered?
Have nothing but support personally for Chelsea she’s an amazing mother and who knows where she’d be without Randys support
I'm team Chelsea here too.
She did stupid stuff at 15/16 but as an adult she chose a really decent guy to settle down and make a family with, she left the show and has a successful business on her own and a good home - and Randy is a doll, so fucking what if paid for his daughters groceries when she was a teenage single mom. He's a successful dentist and he adores his kid.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Does anyone ever get annoyed with Catelynn’s hair? 😭 She has always had the worst hair cuts I’ve ever seen and don’t get me started on the colours she chooses. I really don’t get it.

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
April is an alcoholic/addict but I don’t think she is a bad person, when there are problems with her behaviour, it’s generally addiction related.

Notice in the earlier series, she took Nova several nights per week when Cate was depressed and every time Cate and Tyler went away for their many ‘breaks’, it was always April doing the babysitting.

Never his mother Kim. Now she really is a nasty piece of work in disguise. She loves being on tv and having a gossip with her son for the cameras. Yet, she may not have addiction issues herself making her a responsible adult, but apparently chose an addict to father her children and also let another abusive man into her life who according to Tyler sexually assaulted him. She’s so together and capable and has so much advice about Tyler and Cate’s continuous mental states, yet did nothing to protect her children. Then there is her daughter Amber, another addict, yet we never hear of Kim stepping in to care for her grandchildren or intervening and doing any parenting of her.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I think most of the ladies on the show maybe bar 1 (who is behaving very diva like atm) seems to have had a rough/hard upbringing. Yes she had it very tough with 1 daughter and both of her and Corey went through it but she cheated on him and didn't really seem to care except she got caught. She made quite a few bad choices but at the end of the day having kids young and maybe not really wanting to be with the father of them and being on the show didn't really help her. But she is slowly getting better just needs some help with finances.
Yeah I completely get what you’re all saying. I should probably be more kind 😅 I just find her really frustrating because I’ve been watching older episodes 😭 I compare her to people like Kail who had an awful childhood and zero family to support her (even though she’s messy as hell in her own way). I feel like Kail has done so well considering, stayed away from drink and drugs, always had a lovely home and also made wise financial decisions.
I’ve got a soft spot for Leah. I think reading her book swayed me. Her upbringing plus living in a small southern town where she doesn’t come across as the brightest spark all mashed with the fact she got with Corey really quick then fell pregnant which ended up being twins, one with additional issues, being a young kid who barrelled onto the next guy who would rather drive his truck out of town when his wife started spiraling with drugs (I believe from a botched spinal tap with Addie) and debt, makes Leah the person she is. She’s never been shown a proper relationship or had anyone help her (Corey was too young and Jeremy didn’t care). She went through rehab and came out the other side, she got rid of that Jason quick when she realised the girlses didn’t like him and she’s not slept about or constantly been with fellas. Yes she’s a bit of a try hard when it comes to being inclusive but I think she’s seen the backlash others have got and especially being from a small town makes the effort to be inclusive and show she is giving the girls the upbringing and knowledge she never had. Thankfully Corey has been brilliant I don’t think she’d have got on like she has without him. The tax stuff etc I can’t comment on cause if I lived in America I’d bloody struggle with all that shit too although probs wouldn’t get into debt. She just isn’t good with money but hopefully she’s learning like she seems to be with everything else. She doesn’t have beef or drama with the other cast and is generally a likeable person (or appears to be).

I think the difference between kail and Leah is that kail has the determination to change the cycle and make her children’s life the polar opposite to what hers was. She probably had the savvy to get people to help her with decisions etc and she’s given herself a stony exterior and doesn’t give a shit what people think of her. Leah is more soft and still clueless I think to life. I think the pair of them have flourished and broke free of their dysfunctional childhoods in different ways though, I just hope Leah’s recent financial troubles don’t affect the girls
This is also really interesting. Of course, we all know there is no such thing as a ‘normal family’ but when you take a look at the OG’s and the TM2 girls they all had quite bleak upbringings:

• Farrah: Clearly her mother is unstable and Farrah has spoken about being mentally, emotionally and physically abused as a child. Both her parents have admitted to beating her with a belt. She has also hinted over the years of some kind of extreme abuse/trauma that happened in her childhood. Farrah’s sister lived with their grandmother as a child as she couldn’t bear to be around Debbie. Farrah has also said that her mother threatened her with a knife. She also said her parents were relieved when Sophia's father Derek died and gave her no support at all when she was grieving.

• Amber: Amber said in an interview that she first tried drugs at the age of 9 and attempted suicide at the age of 11. She also assisted in robbing houses with a gang at the age of 15. Her sister died when she was a baby and Amber was clearly traumatised by this. Both her parents were alcoholics and life at home was volatile.

• Maci: Maci Keeps a lot of her family life private. Her parents were rarely featured on the show, and when they were they seemed quite reserved and quiet. She has never shared much about her early life, but perhaps this is because there isn’t much to share? Her book mentions that she was a tomboy as a kid, and spent a lot of time riding dirt bikes etc. Seems to have been a lowkey, healthy childhood.

• Catelynn: Catelynn grew up in poverty and lived in a trailer for most of her early years. Her mother April was addicted to drugs and alcohol and frequently put boyfriends ahead of Catelynn, one of whom pinned Catelynn to the floor during an argument and began choking her. Catelynn’s dad (who seems to be more stable) moved to Florida when she was a child, this sparked abandonment issues within Cate. I always wondered why her father didn’t bring her with him, or even tried to get custody of her? Cate’s one time stepdad (Butch – Tyler’s dad) was in and out of jail and also a crack addict who would beat April.

• Leah: Leah is the daughter of a teen mom and grew up with an absent father who was an addict. She was sexually abused as a child and her mother pressured her to have sex as a 13 year old. Growing up in West Virginia, they were poor and relied on welfare and food stamps. Leah’s mother was bipolar and did not take her medication. Her mother and grandma would encourage her to fight other girls in school, and attending school was not a priority.

• Chelsea: Similar to Maci, Chelsea had a stable upbringing. Her father is a dentist and they were financially comfortable. Her parents divorced when she was 14/15 years old. They were both incredibly supportive of her throughout the show. Her relationship with Adam was clearly toxic, but it was all typical teenage stuff.

• Kail: Arguably the poorest of the TM girls, Kail grew up in poverty. She had no family around her, just a single mother who neglected her, would often leave her alone for days on end as a child so she could go out drinking all the while bringing different boyfriends in and out of Kails life. Kail used to have to phone up bars asking if her mother was there. She never had a birthday party or a Christmas present. Her childhood was really rough by the sounds of things.

• Jenelle: As much as we all think Barbara is great entertainment – can you imagine growing up in a household with her?! There was never really much mentioned about Jenelle’s father on the show if I remember correctly. Apparently he was abusive towards Barbara and abandoned the family when the kids were young. Jenelle’s home life was erratic – her brother is mentally unwell and has been institutionalized, she never got on with her sister and Jenelle also has shown sociopathic characteristics.

Realistically, the only 2 moms who had what seems like a stable family life are Chelsea & Maci.
Also I just realised – the only TM whose parents are still together is Maci.

• Sad

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
That was a horrible scene, her crying to her young child about Nathan treating her like shit while he was trying to comfort her by telling her he was there. She was so fucking self absorbed she couldn’t see that poor little boy cry out to be valued by her. I hate her. Poor Jace he has been rejected by her so many times in his life.
Another scene was I think when she was with Josh and she went to Barb's to pick Jace up for a fun day out but said she woke up in a bad mood, threw a fit and went and sat in her car. Jace came out and gave her a flower which was so sweet but you just know that poor little boy was screaming for love and care from his mum 😓

• Sad
  • Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Looking for production companies to make her life story 🥱seriously Jenelle no one cares that much about your twisted, manipulated side of the story?
You’ve consistently chosen a hillbilly thug over your children and made millions of excuses for his behaviour over the years.

• Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Can’t stand Cory either, plus the entire Cheyenne and her clan. Every little thing and Cory feels the need to make a speech about how special they all are. Then last season it was Ryder’s birthday and they go ridiculous over it..flying in other cast members to attend a kid’s party. These people would throw a lavish party over the opening of an envelope. It’s so fake and shows they have nothing else to do with their time.

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
Barb is a live wire with her own issues but she tried to do the best she could with what she had. How does the way Barb raised Jenelle make Jenelle not give a shit about Jace? You could link it to past trauma but you can’t blame everything on a parent. Yes Jenelles sister has said the same but she’s off her rocker also and has sold stories on Jenelle, yet also had Barb looking after her kids for a while. Apparently their brother has said the same and I may be incorrect but I’m sure he’s got some kind of disability? The fact that Jenelle is literally glossing over the things that swamp thing has been accused of doing, not forgetting there’s been evidence that he is violent (ensley telling him not to kill the chickens, him killing the dog, being accused of assaulting Jenelle and kaisers bruises) and to keep harping on about her mother is bizarre. Don’t get me wrong I think Barb was far from the perfect parent but I just don’t understand how Jenelle works out in her own mind that this is the correct response to what is happening with Jace

• Heart

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Eugh I feel like Jenelle will never not be toxic? Putting that rancid man over her children time and time again