Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if the car is taxed, insured, MOT and her driving standard is ok then unlikely she would be pulled over tbh so she probably does have no license as her friends state and she’s just lucky enough to not get flagged
I’m more thinking when her mum was arrested by the police I’m sure her mum would have told them that she’s not got a driving license yet was driving to York so surely the police would have checked?

Reactions: 2
I’m more thinking when her mum was arrested by the police I’m sure her mum would have told them that she’s not got a driving license yet was driving to York so surely the police would have checked?
You’d think so, how strange. I feel like ellie would be the type to post a pass certificate bragging.

Reactions: 3
I saw the live and do have a recording of it, does anyone no of a converter I can use to post this please
---
When her friend put up the reg of the car it had no mot she previously talked about on live that Luke can get fake driving licences

Reactions: 1
How does one go about reporting someone who quite clearly doesn’t have a licence and driving illegally? Why should most people spend thousands passing their test and paying insurance legally, when there’s scum like her who abuses every system going?

Reactions: 10
I saw the live and do have a recording of it, does anyone no of a converter I can use to post this please
---
When her friend put up the reg of the car it had no mot she previously talked about on live that Luke can get fake driving licences
If it’s quite a long video I would do it via Streamable. You just upload it on there, they compress it and then you just copy the link and paste it here.

Ellie’s eat with me video 🤢 you’ve got her little brother sticking his middle finger up and her eating like a pig 🤢 instead of cutting her food up she just picks up a whole Yorkshire, bites it and drops the rest on the plate from her mouth the minger

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nothing makes me angrier than a grown fuckin adult who can’t close their mouth when they eat

Reactions: 9
Ellie’s eat with me video 🤢 you’ve got her little brother sticking his middle finger up and her eating like a pig 🤢 instead of cutting her food up she just picks up a whole Yorkshire, bites it and drops the rest on the plate from her mouth the minger
It’s disgusting! The noises 🙉 I had to switch off 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I wont even be able to watch that, eating noises drives me mental 🤣

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a bad fake tan jobby but yeah the ink explanation makes more sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6