Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im 37 and she looks about 2-3 years younger than me, ive never been on a sunbed tho and wear SPF so probably look younger than her lmao millennials do tend to look younger than gen z. most of my gen z colleagues have fillers and botox and its made them look like they're knocking 40 instead of 22/23.

Reactions: 7
Ellie on live currently saying that doing TikTok as a job is harder than a full time job 👀 okay, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point I'm convinced Ellie is playing some sort of character for the clout. Nobody is that stupid surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this point I'm convinced Ellie is playing some sort of character for the clout. Nobody is that stupid surely 😂
I would normally agree but she couldn’t bleeping string a sentence together on the show 😂. I think she got cast because she is that stupid and her life is an absolute train wreck!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ellie’s just come back from getting her extensions done and decided to sit and straighten them on live. Ended it because there’s ‘too many mum police’ because people were asking why Tommy is still running round in his day clothes 🤣 if I came back at this time I’d be getting my son his jamas on and into bed not sat there on live!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
cant stand it when people say "mum police" like no its not policing, its just common sense that you should have your 4 year old in bed at 9:30pm on a thursday

Reactions: 15