Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant stand it when people say "mum police" like no its not policing, its just common sense that you should have your 4 year old in bed at 9:30pm on a thursday
I saw a live of hers quite a while back, it was after 10pm and he was still running around bouncing off the walls, drinking a chocolate milkshake out of a baby bottle, he was shouting trying to get her attention and she was reading all the live comments instead 🫣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw a live of hers quite a while back, it was after 10pm and he was still running around bouncing off the walls, drinking a chocolate milkshake out of a baby bottle, he was shouting trying to get her attention and she was reading all the live comments instead 🫣
same, i've seen her on live at 10:30/10:45pm and tommy was still awake. she doesn't seem to have any kind of routine at all for him, except that he goes to nursery (which is probably just so she can get time to herself to go and get tanned)

Reactions: 7
same, i've seen her on live at 10:30/10:45pm and tommy was still awake. she doesn't seem to have any kind of routine at all for him, except that he goes to nursery (which is probably just so she can get time to herself to go and get tanned)
i’ve never understood people who don’t get their kids into a routine for an easier life. It’s actually an easier life if they are in a routine🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ellie’s on live sat in the driving seat on a car talking about how driving lessons, car insurance, petrol etc is a scam to give the government more money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t with the comment from the girl in one of Ellie’s videos defending driving with no license because she does it too

• Sick
Reactions: 4
does she actually drive with no licence or experience with her son In the car if thast true shes an even bigger woman than I thought

Reactions: 2
Apparently that pheobe was the mate who was on an episode of teen mum with Ellie and Ellie’s best mate was kicking off saying Ellie owed her over 1.5k or some drama and this was in the comments so must be true
---
They also posted the number plate of the car she was driving 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

I assume she’s waiting for him to finish his ice cream before driving? He should be rear facing though
The straps are done up around his legs but his arms aren’t through it. Very dangerous! Don’t see why she’d strap him in like that if not driving round like that. Hopefully it’s just the picture and she’ll strap him correctly when driving

Was anyone watching Ellie’s live earlier when she was talking about her mum?
Apparently her mum is currently in custody as on Thursday night she came over and attacked Ellie cos she took her 11 yr old sister to York & her mums partner tried to run her over. Apparently her mum knocked the toilet into the wall, ripped out Ellie’s hair extensions and was trying to attack Luke. Her mum has 6/7 kids and doesn’t have custody of any of them because she’s on drugs and has neglected them all

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was anyone watching Ellie’s live earlier when she was talking about her mum?
Apparently her mum is currently in custody as on Thursday night she came over and attacked Ellie cos she took her 11 yr old sister to York & her mums partner tried to run her over. Apparently her mum knocked the toilet into the wall, ripped out Ellie’s hair extensions and was trying to attack Luke. Her mum has 6/7 kids and doesn’t have custody of any of them because she’s on drugs and has neglected them all
I know there’s a lot more than this point but she drove her sister to york when she doesn’t have a licence?

• Wow
Reactions: 1