Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually excited for the new series to see how Darren is managing a relationship and a new baby on the way in Amsterdam while he has a child in Manchester!
Well I've missed a bloody chapter havnt I!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for the new generation of teen mums? I'm watching season 1 of it and it's winding me up so much that this girl is referring to her child by her initials, EH, driving me bleeping mad 🤣🤣🤣 I must know why

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there a thread for the new generation of teen mums? I'm watching season 1 of it and it's winding me up so much that this girl is referring to her child by her initials, EH, driving me bleeping mad 🤣🤣🤣 I must know why

She’s started saying Elizabeth-Hope in the new series preview. Don’t know what’s worse. 5 syllables, what a mouth full

Reactions: 7
Anyone think sassi is secretly livid? She’ll never truly get over Darren

Reactions: 33
anyone seen Mia's tiktok?

Marliya was supposed to be going on holiday with space raider, his gf and Maggie and M's passport was out of date. Mia was on holiday and transferred the money over for a quick passport renewal but the holiday dates couldn't be swapped or changed around. They then wanted Mia to pay for a whole new holiday for them all! And when she said no, Manley's gf is online slagging her off lmao. And out of spite Manley won't sign the paperwork for M to get a new passport.....

Oh and space raider doesn't pay maintenance.... madness (despite him flashing money online... what a tool)

Reactions: 10

Marliya was supposed to be going on holiday with space raider, his gf and Maggie and M's passport was out of date. Mia was on holiday and transferred the money over for a quick passport renewal but the holiday dates couldn't be swapped or changed around. They then wanted Mia to pay for a whole new holiday for them all! And when she said no, Manley's gf is online slagging her off lmao. And out of spite Manley won't sign the paperwork for M to get a new passport.....

Oh and space raider doesn't pay maintenance.... madness
late to the party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watched her video and her version of events sounds a lot more truthful then what Manky and his toddler girlfriend were saying, atleast she’s owning up to her mistake and not pinning everything on to them 2.
He’s refusing to sign a letter for the passport to try and make Marliya miss a holiday with Mia, Erin and Alayah. How bleeping childish

Reactions: 36

Oh and space raider doesn't pay maintenance.... madness (despite him flashing money online... what a tool)
Girl where have you been 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair she added more info in this video about him not signing so Marylia can't go on holiday with Erin and his other daughter, he's such an awful dad!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I just saw her tik tok she hasn’t really said anything different from her YouTube. Just that now M’s passport may not arrive on time for her other holiday. Mia is fuming they may not be able to go but still can’t seem to understand the frustration on Manley’s side. I think Mia tries way too hard to look innocent and pretends to be this peaceful nice person. People really fall for it but if you look at her actions and how she behaves it says all you need to know in reality that she is not this perfect mum who loves a drama free life as she claims 🙄
---
To be fair she added more info in this video about him not signing so Marylia can't go on holiday with Erin and his other daughter, he's such an awful dad!
I don’t even get what she’s talking about as it’s not going to stop her getting a renewal. She’s even said it’s just delayed and a case of waiting. So he hasn’t stopped her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Mia is basically a selfish person. Her needs come first. She thought a toy would make up for Marliya and Kartel missing their holiday

Also Manley’s story about families not holding each other accountable- pot, kettle, black!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.