Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marleys room seems quite small too, most houses have at least 2 big bedrooms , mine doesn't haha so not judging but theirs seems fairly big and it's 2 houses into 1

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe kept one of the larger rooms for her ā€œwork roomā€ aka dressing room

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Chloe kept one of the larger rooms for her ā€œwork roomā€ aka dressing room
Yeah sheā€™s kept a massive room to have wardrobes dressing table etc in whilst giving Marley a tiny room where you canā€™t even fully open the door šŸ˜‚šŸ˜… they are that stupid didnā€™t they make the room even smaller too when they moved in by plasterboarding over an alcove? I genuinely donā€™t have a scooby what the f they were thinking when doing his bedroom šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sassi on live is SO BITTER the passive aggressive digs at darrenšŸ˜©someone asked when Z is back from hol and she said ā€˜you know what i donā€™t get told anything anymore I donā€™t know Nothing i know she goes on a monday and she will be back on a monday. Itā€™s sad but its the TRUTHā€™šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sassi on live is SO BITTER the passive aggressive digs at darrenšŸ˜©someone asked when Z is back from hol and she said ā€˜you know what i donā€™t get told anything anymore I donā€™t know Nothing i know she goes on a monday and she will be back on a monday. Itā€™s sad but its the TRUTHā€™šŸ¤£
I just caught this bit lol. Of course their coparenting relationship ā€œgoalsā€ has gone to tit as soon as one of them gets into a relationship. Apparently she only just found out the gf was going with them too, probably what the ā€œget me messaged nowā€ was all about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do feel for Sassi though. If Darren is withholding details of where their child will be thatā€™s so wrong. Maintaining a healthy coparenting relationship should come before pleasing the latest girlfriend

Reactions: 22
I do feel for Sassi though. If Darren is withholding details of where their child will be thatā€™s so wrong. Maintaining a healthy coparenting relationship should come before pleasing the latest girlfriend
Somehow I donā€™t think itā€™s Darren who will be the one causing issues. Sassi needs to let go

Reactions: 18
Somehow I donā€™t think itā€™s Darren who will be the one causing issues. Sassi needs to let go
Was thinking this too. Sure she should know where her own child is going (legally you donā€™t have to tell the other parent which I find fucked) but Sassi is the type to fly to Turkey to find them and make it a holiday from hell šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was thinking this too. Sure she should know where her own child is going (legally you donā€™t have to tell the other parent which I find fucked) but Sassi is the type to fly to Turkey to find them and make it a holiday from hell šŸ¤£
i got the vibe she wasnā€™t actually bothered where Z was she was just raging the bird was therešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you all seen the YT videos coming out on how evil SHEIN is & not to buy from them? They basically use slave labor, dyes that cause cancer, low quality materials (that sometimes sit outside for months at a time before use.) Not to mention how gigantic their carbon footprint is just to sell garbage that doesnā€™t last, isnā€™t good for your health & if something doesnā€™t do well or gets lost in the shuffle entire collections of pieces just get discarded. They even have so much inventory in fabrics they can sit outside in the elements for months at a time. You have to watch the videos to see how deplorable it all is & anyone promoting them for any amount of $ is sad. I know she used to but I havenā€™t followed any of them for a long time. It would be totally Chloe to keep her garbage in a larger room than she gives to her son. All the girls ever doing on her SM is advertising or showing/modeling this she was given or that & then you never see any of them wear that stuff again. I noticed Charlotte Crosby promoted something on IG for them & just couldnā€™t believe it with her working with PETA how can she be unaware of how poorly humans are treated & exploited by them. I guess whoever sends the check is all that matters to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the last thread someone asked about how much money Chloe has but I honestly think influencing is so much more lucrative than we think. If Jordan was able to quit work and Chloe to pay all of the bills then she must be on a pretty penny. Donā€™t forget the money she earns from MTV to actually do the show itself.

When she said in the last season that that one campaign was enough for a house deposit, my jaw actually hit the floor. Three or four huge campaigns like that a year and thatā€™s it, youā€™re pretty much sorted. Iā€™m sure she must have some investments and good savings.

Not to sound like the green eyed monster but my god I feel like Iā€™m going life wrong. My salary before tax probably doesnā€™t even equal a house deposit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Amber said she was lucky if she could by her self a cheese burger last night, those ali express lives sheā€™s been doing mustnā€™t pay that much either then. I think chloe and Mia must make the most

I canā€™t believe Chloe paid Ā£300 each for her bed side tables when you could get them from anywhere for a quarter of the price. Is she getting this stuff for free? Weird when sheā€™s then chose those weird cheap curtains from B&M that look like theyā€™ve been put up on the rail by a blind person šŸ™ƒ someone needs to step in, she shouldnā€™t be trusted to renovate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Wow
In the last thread someone asked about how much money Chloe has but I honestly think influencing is so much more lucrative than we think. If Jordan was able to quit work and Chloe to pay all of the bills then she must be on a pretty penny. Donā€™t forget the money she earns from MTV to actually do the show itself.

When she said in the last season that that one campaign was enough for a house deposit, my jaw actually hit the floor. Three or four huge campaigns like that a year and thatā€™s it, youā€™re pretty much sorted. Iā€™m sure she must have some investments and good savings.

Not to sound like the green eyed monster but my god I feel like Iā€™m going life wrong. My salary before tax probably doesnā€™t even equal a house deposit šŸ˜‚
I do think it definitely can be lucrative and sheā€™s clearly getting better deals than the other girls but also so much of social media is what people want you to see, for all we know the bedroom furniture is all on the tick, apart from the B&M curtains like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Sun , sex and suspicious ex girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen Darrenā€™s new GF and sheā€™s absolutely stunning - Sassi must be RAGING right about now. As for that comment on her instagram photo, if my partnerā€™s ex done that to me I would be telling her where to duck right off to. I can imagine Darren being the sort to stand up to Sassi though after she done something like that and putting her straight. Sheā€™s such an embarrassment, jealousy is a horrible trait darling.

Reactions: 17
I do think it definitely can be lucrative and sheā€™s clearly getting better deals than the other girls but also so much of social media is what people want you to see, for all we know the bedroom furniture is all on the tick, apart from the B&M curtains like šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s definitely true, I think she loves being the most ā€œput togetherā€ Teen Mum out of the lot. I think she loves that sheā€™s still with Marleys dad whereas the others arenā€™t with their kids dads.

Reactions: 12