Teen Mom UK #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beautiful but HEAVILY filtered on every photo, some of them she don’t even look real. I’d love to see her in real life
I’m not sure half the people on insta realise that they don’t actually look like that in real life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got the same face as 1000 other girls on insta. It’s literally copy and paste Facetune

Reactions: 19
Her tagged, unfiltered pictures don’t look far off at all. She’s naturally pretty, filters need something to work with
---
E860F550-7DA3-4752-9603-46E854CFE167.jpeg
1196A776-23E0-4DF0-92D6-6FC53D5A692A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She’s lovely looking for sure but there is a big difference between them pics and the earlier one with blonde hair

Reactions: 17
Ah ok. Very masculine face with them brows and filler. She looks much better in the natural photos someone posted above

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t use filters so I can see a huge difference.. yes she’s still stunning doesn’t need the filters but she’s heavily filtered to the point she looks fake.
I just don’t understand why girls love filters so much. Maybe I’m just too old to get it even tho I’m “only” 35 lol x

Reactions: 9
That teen mom talks page makes me cringe so much 😂 she acts like she’s some super sleuth when really all she does is nick gossip off here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If I was his girlfriend, I’d be gutted to see such a negatively toned announcement.
Written with all the grammar of a year 8 😩🤣

Tbf he’s always seemed like a good dad though, don’t know how he will juggle both kids in different countries though he hasn’t planned that very well 🫣🤣 always had hope him and Sassi would get back together and think she did too

Reactions: 9
That teen mom talks page makes me cringe so much 😂 she acts like she’s some super sleuth when really all she does is nick gossip off here
Did you see she commented on Darren’s post saying sorry she leaked the info first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does that insta page act like no one knew Darren was having a baby and make out it’s new news when we talked about her pregnancy a month ago? 😂 she’s bleeping tit at running that page. I already waste so much time on here but wish I had more time cause I would seriously set up my own 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Written with all the grammar of a year 8 😩🤣

Tbf he’s always seemed like a good dad though, don’t know how he will juggle both kids in different countries though he hasn’t planned that very well 🫣🤣 always had hope him and Sassi would get back together and think she did too
This stressed me out so bad, not a comma in sight 😫😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was his girlfriend, I’d be gutted to see such a negatively toned announcement.
I feel for her but I feel for Darren too. You can tell he’s had a lot of tit from Sassi, which is a given, but based on this caption alone. It must be hard for him to fully enjoy what should be one of the best things in his life

Reactions: 16
How’s it going to work he has z week on week off it’s not like on his week off he can go over there as he needs to work surly especially with two children

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.